Deleted

Is there a way to get to light side 5 fast ??

Hello, i am playing SW:TOR F2P for some months now and i am doing just the class quests as i am trying to get legend status.

Anyway, i have a jedi knight at like 7k+ light side 4 and i am looking for a quick way to get the remaining points, i've read somewhere about the diplomacy crewskill but i don't know if i can get the most out of it as F2P player, one other way is to farm Esseles flashpoint on solo as you get 250 points out of it but maybe there's a better flashpoint to do instead.

I don't have problem with farming or a repeating process, so anyone who knows for a fast way to go light side 5 ??

Quote Originally Posted by Cytheria View Post
    Hello, i am playing SW:TOR F2P for some months now and i am doing just the class quests as i am trying to get legend status.

Anyway, i have a jedi knight at like 7k+ light side 4 and i am looking for a quick way to get the remaining points, i've read somewhere about the diplomacy crewskill but i don't know if i can get the most out of it as F2P player, one other way is to farm Esseles flashpoint on solo as you get 250 points out of it but maybe there's a better flashpoint to do instead.

I don't have problem with farming or a repeating process, so anyone who knows for a fast way to go light side 5 ??
    As far as I know those are the two fastest ways to level DS/LS.

Diplomacy will get you a ton of points as you level it, if you have a mission skill open to take as a F2P player. I've had it since the beginning and I love having the ability to choose whatever I want and then just fix the LS/DS points with diplomacy. It's a nice perk and you should have no problem as long as you can get the skill and have the credits to run the missions.

Esseles is the only other source for quick DS/SD points but with the whole down leveling thing going on it takes a lot longer than it used to (you can no longer skip as much) but it is a fairly quick run for points.

I'm not aware of another FP or mission that gives you that much or as quickly. If you can get to Rishi, there is a once a day mission in the bottom of the cantina for 100 points that quick and easy to run (something about having bandits help or loot) but not sure if you can get there.

Diplomacy and Black Talon (Empire) or Esseles (Republic) are the quickest ways unfortunately. They are not "quick" but are the fastest.

Deleted
    Yeah as F2P you can't get to Rishi (level cap is at 50) so the last planet is Corelia because you play enough content just to experience all 3 chapters of the original vanilla Old Republic.

Anyway i already have run Esseles 4 times with 4 different characters (because of the free mount reward at the end) so i have seen that it takes me like 40-60 mins to do each run, so i guess i will just run Esseles once or twice per day and it will take me 6-12 days to get 3k points.

7+ Year Old Account
    You get the alignment points at the end of the run as you complete the quest you're given on entry. You can repeat the flashpoint to farm it for LS/DS points as much as you wish, and you'll get them each time so long as you take it all the way to the end.