Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Theres no reason for young people to get married. There is almost no time that a man should ever get married.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Many NBA players credit marriage and children with improved play. I'm sure it will have a good effect on your life too.
    Tell that to Steph Curry. His wife was huge a distraction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't marriage on a down trend these days?

15+ Year Old Account
    What's progressive about a single mom?
    Raybourne is trolling. The fact that there are now a variety of family structures and better outcomes show that his opinion is false.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    Strong, independent, doesn't need the patriarchy to hold her back.
    Yes, they are obviously single moms because they are too progressive, *rolls eyes*.

Can't possibly be because a biological father didn't want to be a responsible husband, or because they had to divorce because of an abusive relationship, cheating, or even death. Obviously these women are to blame because they want to be seen as progressively cool. *keeps rolling eyes while riding on the lollercoaster.*

- - - Updated - - -

And just because there is a study it doesn't mean that it is a fact. A lot of studies are desperate to get funded and desperate to get published so they make the titles racey and they typically cherry pick their facts to prove it. One study says wine helps your sex life, another study says chocolate does, another study says both make you undesireable to a mate. These are not scientific studies, these are the 'National Enquirer' of studies.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    "Since marriage constitutes slavery for women, it is clear that the women’s movement must concentrate on attacking this institution. Freedom for women cannot be won without the abolition of marriage."

- Sheila Cronin
    And no one cared what your favourite radical feminists had to say about marriage. Or womens position, or about men, or anything at all really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

She's why I brush my teeth.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    And no one cared what your favourite radical feminists had to say about marriage. Or womens position, or about men, or anything at all really.
    You're right, no one cares at all what feminists have to say.

Nah, I prefer living a non religious way.

I guess you think more youth committing crimes is better then? Obviously marriage is important as the article clearly details.
    Exactly you gotta fight the machine. Some are too ugly for marriage so they can wreck shit forever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Nah, I prefer living a non religious way.
    Good thing marriage gas nothing to do with religion.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Marriage is a sign of true love, trust and commitment. If those are absent then you shouldn't waste of time.

But maybe the threat of divorce and ruination keeps men in line, right Tennisace?

Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    You're right, no one cares at all what feminists have to say.
    As it should be. Feminists, MRAs, red pill, Trump supporters, etc. All degenerate filth that should be ignored like the trash that it is.

Great new research here showing the value of marriage. Just the thought of it gets the youth to straighten up.
    Marriage represents the greatest oppression of women by the patriarchy though, Tennis. It's basically legalized rape.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

10+ Year Old Account
    Many NBA players credit marriage and children with improved play. I'm sure it will have a good effect on your life too.
    Sure, if the Republicans weren't so keen on preventing me from marrying.

Interesting read. I also read that when people bring umbrellas to work, it has a higher chance of raining. PSA to everyone - don't bring umbrellas to work!

Deleted
    Surely it's more to do with the desire to build a stable, happy and structured life for yourself and any partners/children than marriage itself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Interesting read. I also read that when people bring umbrellas to work, it has a higher chance of raining. PSA to everyone - don't bring umbrellas to work!
    Cancer causes cellphones, clearly.

If you love someone then just be with them for as long as the relationship works - there is no need to bring the law into your bed.

Those same marriage laws are useful if you want to have children, but there should always be a pre-marriage agreement that is law binding.

7+ Year Old Account
    Even thinking about marriage gets young people to straighten up
    I mean, being stuck with the same, boring piece of ass until you're dead is a pretty good scare tactic.

What's progressive about a single mom?
    What's "progressive" about marriage? If anything, that's a step backwards. /shrug
    Last edited by Mistame; 2016-07-29 at 08:21 PM.

Just ask Al Bundy what he thinks of marriage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are so many pointless studies with obvious conclusions done in modern sociology?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.