Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Legion Beta Key Giveaway - Week 6: Fashionably Late

Week 6 - Fashionably Late

It's not too late to check out the content coming in Legion! This week you will need to complete one of the new Fashionista achievements to enter.

• This giveaway is for 750 US/EU Legion Beta keys!
    • This giveaway runs from July 25 to July 29
    • To enter complete one of the Fashionista achievements and then log in to the contest site.
    • You will need to log in with your Battle.Net account (It's safe!) so that we can confirm you have earned either achievement.
    • You can be sure that you are entered by checking the contest status page.
    • Winners will be selected by July 30
    • You will need to check the contest status page to see if you have won and claim your key.
    • Winners will have 72 hours to view their key. After that another winner will be selected.

"This giveaway runs from July 25 to July 29"

Today is 29th. And you post this giveaway today ... What joke is this ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Dantos View Post

The giveaway banner has been up on the front page for several days (since Tuesday maybe?), someone asked for more details the other day so I posted this tonight. Almost everyone playing has at least one of these achievements. If many people are concerned I can extend it one more day I guess.
    Last edited by chaud; 2016-07-29 at 06:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantos View Post

I know right, but, better late than never? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    The giveaway banner has been up on the front page for several days (since Tuesday maybe?), someone asked for more details the other day so I posted this tonight. Almost everyone playing has at least one of these achievements. If many people are concerned I can extend it one more day I guess.
    I beg of you, don't. Those of use who actually paid attention to that banner should get a better chance than the unobservant people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Korialstrasz, Aman'thul, Proudmoore, Khaz'goroth, Stormrage, Lightbringer and Aerie Peak
    Hey chaud any plans on giving more keys at the Curse channel?

How long does it take for the achievement to register? I just got it and it's telling me that I don't have it yet.

I have the achievements yet the bnet page doesnt show them, so was unable to sign up. Hontestly such a joke im sure im not the only one.

Who does not have the beta now? Didnt they give it out to many a few weeks ago?

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    many is not all..
    Yeah, still participating every week on mmoc and wowhead, still nothing -.-

Entered but it was still fashionably late :P

Quick Question @chaud

can you remove me from this giveaway i hit to enter on tuesday, and blizzard seems to have gifted me beta since then, so i will not need a key here if i win

Cheers

I dont seem to be able to enter, Ive got the achievements, all of them, yet when i update its telling me I've collected none. Anyone else receiving this bug?

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post

No, dont give in to whining spoiled brats

Quote Originally Posted by m2geek View Post
    I know right, but, better late than never? LOL
    The banner doesn't appear if you bypass the main page and head to any other page on the website, particularly the forums which people have a tendency to bookmark. You also won't know about events like this if you use keep updated via an RSS feed.

Before it's questioned, this is a new account as I don't have access to the email address of my old one and forgot the password.

Deleted
    "It's safe"

Yeah, that sounds convincing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelestwo View Post
    I have the achievements yet the bnet page doesnt show them, so was unable to sign up. Hontestly such a joke im sure im not the only one.
    Have you logged out of the game? Because battle.net doesn't update characters while you are still playing on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelestwo View Post
    this.. sucks big time

Giveaway doesn't work FYI, Wowarmory is currently uber bugged and acheivements are not registering and character profiles are almost all completely absent. GG MMOC