How to Unlock Priest Order Hall Champions?

So the new followers come Legion are called Champions. And although I've unlocked all of them, I can't remember exactly how I unlocked them. Does someone know or can point me to a list of how to unlock them? In particular I'm interested in unlocking Sol as quickly as possible.

The other champions are:
    Natalie Seline
    Calia Menethil
    High Priestess Ishanah
    Mariella Ward
    Alonsus Faol
    Yalla Sagewhisper
    Zabra Hexx

All the champions are part of the class hall campaign and they unlock as part of it's storyline, the champion you're interested in also is unlocked after the first set of missions you have to complete as a part of the priest campaign. These missions are roughly on a 36-48 hour spawn timer so it will take at least a week and a half before you get access to him.

Damn, don't remember it taking that long. Does that include the Shadow Priest bodyguard? I kinda remember just running into him and that dwarf girl in a zone. But I don't remember which zone or if it was part of the Order Hall quest.

The shadow priest is relatively faster since it ain't gated behind any mission.

Oh, is he unlocked through one of the order hall missions though - as in the ones you get over time as you complete the class quests (not the Legion version of garrison mission table)?

Or is he in one of the zones and can be unlocked any time? Cause if he's in one of the zones, I'll start with that zone first at launch to unlock 2 extra champions for missions early. I honestly can't remember if he was tied to a class hall quest (i.e. I was sent to that area from the class hall) or if I just ran across him as I was doing the story quests in a zone.

Sol is unlocked through the order campaign, it will ask to collect Pure Holy Light by means of Order hall missions.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Kasoy View Post
    Oh, is he unlocked through one of the order hall missions though - as in the ones you get over time as you complete the class quests (not the Legion version of garrison mission table)?

Or is he in one of the zones and can be unlocked any time? Cause if he's in one of the zones, I'll start with that zone first at launch to unlock 2 extra champions for missions early. I honestly can't remember if he was tied to a class hall quest (i.e. I was sent to that area from the class hall) or if I just ran across him as I was doing the story quests in a zone.
    The first shadowpriest (the troll) is located in azsuna, you can access him fairly early since it's one of the initial parts of the campaign as long as you start with that zone, you unlock him together with the panda holy priest (Yalia Sagewhisper). If you want to get 5 champions as soon as possible the best zone to start is azsuna since both of them are there, the rest require you to progress the campaign much further in order to get access to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    The first shadowpriest (the troll) is located in azsuna, you can access him fairly early since it's one of the initial parts of the campaign as long as you start with that zone, you unlock him together with the panda holy priest (Yalia Sagewhisper). If you want to get 5 champions as soon as possible the best zone to start is azsuna since both of them are there, the rest require you to progress the campaign much further in order to get access to them.
    Thanks for the info! I'll definitely start with Azsuna then.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasoy View Post
    Thanks for the info! I'll definitely start with Azsuna then.
    The Troll & the Panda are also tied to your leveling progression. You'll be sent to Azuna to get them, but you don't have to actually be leveling in Azsuna to get the quest. Clearing zones only affects your progress with the Light's Heart questline.

Thanks for the info.

So other than the troll and the panda you have to be patient and wait for random encounters to enter your order hall? Am i correct to assuming that?