Deleted

Hillary Clinton also wanted to build a wall. Against Gay Marriage.

This election is so confusing.

Say what you will about Trump, but at least we know what he is about.

Hillary has been caught lieing time and time again. Here she is saying she voted to build a wall. NOVEMBER 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlFi0QUboxs

Hillary can be seen here changing her opinion on gay rights constantly to appease the public. Which is very dangerous, how do we know what she really believes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPc0kOZZWBI

This really belongs in the mega thread, it isn't special enough to warrant it's own thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    This really belongs in the mega thread, it isn't special enough to warrant it's own thread.
    This, really. Hillary this, Trump that, it's really annoying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    This, really. Hillary this, Trump that, it's really annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    interesting envy.

Deleted
    She's pretty conservative overall and perhaps the best Republican candidate in the coming election.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    This election is so confusing.

Say what you will about Trump, but at least we know what he is about.

Hillary has been caught lieing time and time again. Here she is saying she voted to build a wall. NOVEMBER 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlFi0QUboxs

Hillary can be seen here changing her opinion on gay rights constantly to appease the public. Which is very dangerous, how do we know what she really believes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPc0kOZZWBI
    1. She didn't change it constantly. She changed it once. That change was absurdly way too late for anyone reasonable to appreciate, but it wasn't back and forth.

2. We don't know what Trump is about. He changes his opinions constantly. The other day he took five positions on the minimum wage in one interview.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    1. She didn't change it constantly. She changed it once. That change was absurdly way too late for anyone reasonable to appreciate, but it wasn't back and forth.

2. We don't know what Trump is about. He changes his opinions constantly. The other day he took five positions on the minimum wage in one interview.
    no he did not. i was there.

Excellent.

Yeah, but you could not hear what was being said while cleaning the toilets.

Yeah, you totally can never change your mind on a social issue over several decades. George Wallace lost an election because he wasn't racist enough for the south and vowed to never be out racist'd again and led a movement for segregation and a return to slavery minded society, created the saying, "Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever!", got shot and put in a wheel chair in an assassination attempt and ended up realizing he was wrong all these years and recanted all of his racist viewpoints.

God damn all these PC politicians flip flopping and not punishing someone who isn't exactly like me and learning they were wrong all these years! Makes me sooooo mad!

I don't mind a politician flip flopping, if they learn new information or maybe someone in their inner circle turns out to be gay or has cancer, something that changes their perspective on the topic, but Hillary changes to get more voters.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a stickied megathread for discussing Clinton already.

Closed.