Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Some from my tribe are of firm believe that Indian is the same as nigger, that's what the white man called us, not who we are. Long discussion ensued and I understand the point of view, not as onboard as I am about the R's. They pretty much said that our tribes are like the countries in Europe. You can all a German, Italian, Turk all Europeans, but they are definitely not all the same. Just as a Cherokee, Iroquois, and Blackfoot aren't the same. I didn't like their indian-nigger logic, but that's also why you don't see a huge fuss about that.
    They aren't the same because they aren't super sensitive about basic descriptive language. America has become far too sensitive and are changing the english language to reflect it, it's just creating more problems than solving problems. PC is pure bullshit that they are feeding you and everyone is coming back for seconds.

EU is trying to make the world gipsies banned as it is offensive( which is isn't), and when you ask a gipsie if it is offensive, he says it proudly. Again EU following blindly what US are telling them to do.

America has to grow some balls.

Quote Originally Posted by harpdarp View Post
    They aren't the same because they aren't super sensitive about basic descriptive language. America has become far too sensitive and are changing the english language to reflect it, it's just creating more problems than solving problems. PC is pure bullshit that they are feeding you and everyone is coming back for seconds.

EU is trying to make the world gipsies banned as it is offensive( which is isn't), and when you ask a gipsie if it is offensive, he says it proudly. Again EU following blindly what US are telling them to do.

America has to grow some balls.
    Yeah, but niggas say nigga on a daily basis, but if you ain't a nigga and call a nigga a nigga, you going to end up with with a fat lip. Gypsy gonna gypsy?
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Deleted
    Yeah, but niggas say nigga on a daily basis, but if you ain't a nigga and call a nigga a nigga, you going to end up with with a fat lip. Gypsy gonna gypsy?
    If black people don't want to be called Niggers by other races, maybe stop using the word? Or just accept it. + an eastern european gypsy is far more threatening

7+ Year Old Account
    You obviously have little to no idea how the government functions Gorgodeus. Seriously. It will take way more people than it should and way more money than should be spent on something that should be the touch of a few buttons. Additionally, while there may be master copies of this on computer databases, they will likely remove all current paper copies and redistribute all of them after reprinting. Therefore, yes, it will likely take hundreds or thousands of people to go through this process. Billions may be a bit exaggerated, but millions or hundreds of millions is not.

If black people don't want to be called Niggers by other races, maybe stop using the word? Or just accept it. + an eastern european gypsy is far more threatening
    Well, nigger and nigga are two completely different words.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Deleted
    Well, nigger and nigga are two completely different words.
    and can't and cannot are different but are used for the same thing.

Didn't know black people had patented the word nigger or any close related version of it. The whole problem surrounding this word is idiotic in my opinion.

7+ Year Old Account
    and can't and cannot are different but are used for the same thing.

Didn't know black people had patented the word nigger or any close related version of it. The whole problem surrounding this word is idiotic in my opinion.
    Sorry, just because you think you should be able to insult people without repercussions doesn't mean that you can.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Sorry, just because you think you should be able to insult people without repercussions doesn't mean that you can.
    So a black guy insults black guy, no problem. Other race insults black guy, everyone loses their mind. Type in google "LOGIC" and start learning something, maybe you'll bring change to this broken society.

Bad troll is bad.

7+ Year Old Account
    So a black guy insults black guy, no problem. Other race insults black guy, everyone loses their mind. Type in google "LOGIC" and start learning something, maybe you'll bring change to this broken society.

Bad troll is bad.
    Sigh, you're being purposefully obtuse. Just because you want to call others racial slurs doesn't mean you can.

Tell me any situation where you will call an African American a racial slur and you won't mean it in a hateful disgusting way.

YOU, not anyone else, YOU. WHY do you want to use that word.

Type in google "CONTEXT" and start learning something, maybe you'll bring change to this broken society.

Oh and of course we get to the "he disagrees with me so he's a troll" so therefore you have no argument. Also it is against forum rules to call someone a Troll, so you've been reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Here we go again. In a move sure to bring more voters to Donald Trump who are sick and tired of political correctness being shoved down our throats, President Obama signs a law requiring all references to Oriental and Negro to be removed from all government documentation, bowing to political correctness once again. Yes, the terms could be considered outdated, but instead of spending 10s of thousands of man hours scouring federal documents and probably billions of dollars paying people to find and correct the terms, couldnt we just wait until new documents are created phasing the terms out naturally, just like they did in every day life?

I could understand if they had "Nigger" and "Chink" as check boxes on a form, but Negro (describing the color black) and Oriental (describing a location, the Orient) arent names, they are descriptions which are even still used in many countries. In addition the law also removes Eskimo, Indian, Aleut, and Spanish-Speaking. Just ridiculous!!!

Doesnt Obama have anything better to spend his time on? Like maybe removing ISIS from the planet?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/presi...ry?id=39267499
    I don't think that I could care less about this, I can't believe it was even wasted time on to begin with.