Weak Auras 2 causing low fps since pre-patch

Hello all,

Since the pre-patch I've been getting only 10-17 fps. I started by looking at my addons as a possible cause. I narrowed it down the Weak Auras 2. When I disable it I have 60-80 fps and when active 10-17. Anyone else having this issue or fix?

thank you

I

Check for old Weak auras that are referring to old spells that are removed. That's the only thing i can think off!

Thanks, Bob. I started fresh and have only a few WA loaded. Yeah, not sure what the issue is.

Performance issues of that magnitude with WeakAuras is short of some major bug an issue with one of your auras.
    Try disabling one at a time, or even all of them to quickly eliminate whether an aura is at fault or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I would also recommend uninstalling weak auras and doing a fresh install of it if the issue persists and its not an aura at fault. Just delete the addon and its saved variables.