Sub feels sub-par compared to the other 2..

I feel like im more viable being an outlaw/ass compared to sub in bgs,and arenas...

is it me or evisicrate does no dmg, while i have to rely on shadowdance and shadowstrike to do any dmg...

im new to rogue, but i have plenty of experience as a pvper.. I do like sub skills much more than the other 2, but if im not doing any damage.. then i can't help the team win.

my opener

- Shadowstrike > blind > backstab > put dots/slow > into sd > st > st > etc..

Quote Originally Posted by runnbl3 View Post

my opener

good god what. why on earth would you blind in your opener?

sub has a lot of dmg
    it just doesnt have that much burst.
    but you're unpeelable(like literally) and have a lot of sustained dmg

you are also missing the pvp talents tho and there's a lot of QoL and dmg buff for sub in those much more than for OL or assa
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2016-07-29 at 11:15 PM.

I have no idea about rogues, but that blind can't be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning- View Post
    I have no idea about rogues, but that blind can't be right.
    it's a tactical blind to confuse the enemy obviously plus the sooner you use it, the sooner the CD comes back

Quote Originally Posted by mourcore View Post
    good god what. why on earth would you blind in your opener?

wrong skill what i mean was cheap shot lol, as i said im new so the skills arent too familiar atm

I feel like im more viable being an outlaw/ass compared to sub in bgs,and arenas...

is it me or evisicrate does no dmg, while i have to rely on shadowdance and shadowstrike to do any dmg...

im new to rogue, but i have plenty of experience as a pvper.. I do like sub skills much more than the other 2, but if im not doing any damage.. then i can't help the team win.

my opener

Watch this vid from one of the most consistent and skilled Rogues around, Sativ. He goes over everything you need to know, including openers and playstyle.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGvO4ovsfD4

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    it's a tactical blind to confuse the enemy obviously plus the sooner you use it, the sooner the CD comes back
    Confusing them about why you would waste blind randomly in your opener?

Ok then.