Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reloe View Post
    Did you change the load requirement in the load-tab? otherwise it won't do anything outside of mythic. I'll be able to test it myself tomorrow on heroic, spellid is the same in heroic and mythic as far as I know (and even if it wasn't it would still work because it searches for the localized spellname of the given id and thats the same in both cases)
    However I see why it might cause the volatile rot distance weakaura to break, just wait for next update on this tbh.
    I did change the load thing yeah (the second time around because I didn't initially notice it, clever me). It didn't actually break your other WAs, just some other stuff I'm using (although that's probably on their end, as a few WAs I made myself for Infested did the same). The issue remains that it didn't show up for me even when I unchecked the Mythic only option, but maybe I'm missing something obvious. SpellID is not the same (they differ presumably due to the damage), but as you say that shouldn't matter (I used both spellIDs to no avail, anyway).

If other people have used it successfully then there's something that just doesn't work with Heroic I assume (or something that clashes with my WAs), but I don't see why that would be the case. I will try it with said set of WAs disabled out of curiosity, but that won't be before tomorrow evening or sth.
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2016-09-30 at 01:39 PM.

looking at logs its the same spellid for both difficulties though so idk which spellid you entered instead?
    It finds 2spell ids if you search for infested but one of them is not used (as its often the case with boss-abilities. Sometimes there's spell just for the purpose of triggering another spell or one of em is the initial cast from the boss and the other one is the debuff etc.)

but yea i'll test it tmrw evening in heroic, not many people raiding mythic over the weekend anyway so not a big loss waiting another day :P

I want something for Sunday, so there's time. I have something simple that will do the trick, but it's not pretty (kind of annoying to figure stuff fast) and thus would prefer something better. If I find anything before you do I'll tell you. In any case the tests I did were with either spellid so that wasn't the issue in the first place.

Love these WA's. Thanks for all your hard work. Will you be release a full package for EN soon?

Also, will ToV be ready next week? Thanks!

Deleted
    Weakauras, or the least interfacuse user addon ever

Quote Originally Posted by Volo View Post
    Love these WA's. Thanks for all your hard work. Will you be release a full package for EN soon?

Also, will ToV be ready next week? Thanks!
    full package for EN was just released. ToV won't be done yet as it doesn't release until 2weeks after 7.1 hits.

I also finished a "test-version" for Karazhan. Not a lot of testing was done for this and very minimal logs were available, so I'll be updating them very soon after running it on live.

Thanks for the work!

Could you perchance post screenshots / descriptions on a per-boss basis, so that we know what each of them do before importing?
    Thanks a ton .

Quote Originally Posted by Trifande View Post
    Thanks for the work!

Could you perchance post screenshots / descriptions on a per-boss basis, so that we know what each of them do before importing?
    Thanks a ton .
    hmm idk seems like quite a bit of work, usually I add descriptions in the note-column when some specific weakauras is in there or at the bottom for some more boss-specific weakauras that are for mythic-only sometimes. Usually most are meant to be an easier debuff tracker or make you aware of certain boss casts.
    Especially on a new tier things can change fairly quickly, Emerald Nightmare didn't recieve that many changes, but Nighthold might get more unless Blizzard does more testing before release so updating that description/screenshot is annoying.

Will you be including Karazhan ones in the spreadsheet? Loving this a lot.

Deleted
    Hey Reloe, name of the addon or string u use on upper left corner
    prntscr.com/clgr21 (for party stun silence etc)

Deleted
    Thanks for the great work!

The Kara Update is unfortunately bugged and spams a lot of errors after entering combat in kara.

Quote Originally Posted by fratzi View Post
    Thanks for the great work!

The Kara Update is unfortunately bugged and spams a lot of errors after entering combat in kara.
    Same. Kara is spamming errors non stop.

Same. Kara is spamming errors non stop.
    sry, accidentally uploaded one weakaura in there without re-testing it, should be fixxed now :/

Quote Originally Posted by Agromancer View Post
    Hey Reloe, name of the addon or string u use on upper left corner
    prntscr.com/clgr21 (for party stun silence etc)
    its the CC tracker in the spreadsheet, updating that one soon aswell

Deleted
    Kara endboss, the beam that knocks you back needs a weak aura.
    I made one by myself quick and dirty, with /say because it's just 1s to react.

dauefaqjjs6tecDlbzxkHggeDmkSmPYZiQMMu11Ku2MQuFtsmoiCoLihuIAHeLhkGMOeXfvLSrcvFusfJuIeNusAMs Q0njs2jb)KiAOeIwQsupfmvfUkHGTkrQVsKYzjsL5kq2l6VQIbtiDykTyb1JLWKvvxMQnluFgsJMq50qTAIu1RfOMT sDBkA3I8BrnCL0Yv0Zvz6KUUu2Uq8DjvnELGZlKwVaSFIW0GdcMe(e(Cq4JV1Tn6Wxqji7vzPKq0qsiQusw6xeAjDI rr9jheAjSsqTtuxPsWwO4i(yIrr9Pu5VtHqgijGlYjkJqCoPIVTOhbjfHrDRk8IW57yrMXjLqGVegVwMGoXOO(Kdc) 20Q4CIGbH25p3QV3ugHB1lWX4criHvcLghGiA)TMPeIQI5siQ0SAHy(KqlHvcQDI6kHB13BcLGpCsD0PvDcTZFAjSs ze8iEsjey2mSvLq06Mrj0o)5w99U6NHjOrxDcEepPeAjpINuck20)eAN)C52SWfSModtOD(ZT67TG10Pmc3QV3cwtN qj4dNuhDAvNkHVFwTnTQZWeIZjLq5FepPTPtqmhJkMsXruPRwLUEeg9lH0ORhbJd1xHWoB)CqOD(ZHdWPmcTZFsEeF YWeu72tkhemBBfZbvQe(44yCrBRr5GGzBRyoOsLW0w4CqWSTvmhuPsynYQA3Es5GGzBRyoOsLWmVDoiy22kMdQujeB luCoXbbZ2wXCqLkHdhGZbHdNq3oHv7uJsLkH4CsbCaofE3r4JV1TnkO2IGpcL6ry6O4CAeD1jO(ckHfKmo(CLIhQM8 EeiRHuExf5iF31xHXH6Rq4uBrWxG5KAXjtpPeQkavl5fHaYztkGKGTPzkJWP4IGJwsBAvCoXWeWFc1tiQKXXNRu83g DDirudPCe9D9ir0X4q91iup(RIrXRuRBP(AVnElhbcKl9gjJd13tOiVZtoOqhfqsb5u8kD9giryuPMCeggYr8MXHQj NkbCkIppNHjKAMJjgf1NhfmiyluCoDCq4u7u5GWp)GUZ1ZWeUCl9junP(m2w4bv()ZPliP52Gl3M2lirMR3NLBt7jL )X2GGCl9VGUCYoxmJIs4NFUCl9PmcM(Dwu)rJU6eGYshHF(X0VZI6ugHF(PODA2KHjy63zrDcYEvwkjeTQqGujeJt4 tmoi8ZpM(DwuNHjy63zr9hn6Qty5Yvl5rALxwOQqDOsLWhFsFlvO4iob7Et4uBrWNiZ4KsqMKJHKsTC16ukdcQVGgy ENNCqbdkyqHokyqb5uWGc9uWGkvchHUf7w0yXLcjpeAHn2WOhbHiuWOVZGkj

Finished the Trial of Valor weakauras. Not finished with helya yet because I wasn't able to test her on the ptr, so only looking at logs/videos for that one.
    A little bit mythic for Odyn and Guam, which is also just based on logs/videos but is good to go.
    The package will probably recieve 2-3 updates. One after I run the raid on live, another one after Odyn/Guam Mythic have been killed and I get to see livelogs etc. and the last one after we know everything about Helya mythic. :P

CC Tracker has also been updated, full list of spells is in the spreadsheet aswell.

EN - Nythendra.

The WA for Volatile Rot used to show up for me even when I'm not a tank (I play a healer). For some reason, it doesn't show up anymore. I tried messing with the settings but can't get it to work.

Any ideas?

EN - Nythendra.

The WA for Volatile Rot used to show up for me even when I'm not a tank (I play a healer). For some reason, it doesn't show up anymore. I tried messing with the settings but can't get it to work.

Any ideas?

I removed it with 7.1 because they changed the API for rangechecks, I could re-enable it with the new way of doing rangechecks(which is not 100% accurate) but I figured it's too late to change stuff around now. At best 1% of the people that use my weakauras are updating them so its kinda not worth doing it, I rather spent the time on Trials of Valor where I got two nice working weakauras for Guarm set up aswell as some plans for Nighthold.
    I think generally an ability like Volatile Rot should be displayed for everyone, even if the range wouldn't matter. It is raidwide damage and most bossmods actually don't show when this specific debuff runs out and often times it overlaps with Rots which requires personal cooldowns (not so much with current gearlevel anymore but if it was a harder designed encounter :P)

Hey Reloe,

would it be possible for you to break down the ToV weakauras boss-by-boss? Got some issues breaking down each WA into each group for boss without fucking them all up :S.

Cheers on forehand and apprecciate your work on these WAs!

Quote Originally Posted by arazboy View Post
    Hey Reloe,

would it be possible for you to break down the ToV weakauras boss-by-boss? Got some issues breaking down each WA into each group for boss without fucking them all up :S.

Cheers on forehand and apprecciate your work on these WAs!
    I mean worst case you just import the ToV group 3times, rename the first to Odyn and delete Guarm/Helya weakauras in those and do it for the other ones aswell. You can select multiple weakauras with ctrl-clicks just like other things in windows and delete multiple weakauras at once, shift doesn't work I believe.

Ignore little ol me...

Forgot to uncheck the disable import box up top :/ derp...
    Last edited by skiiwee29; 2016-12-04 at 07:56 AM.