JC hut daily quest

So I knew going into prepatch that the JC hut daily quest reward would be nerfed. Now, it no longer offers gold but 250GR instead. However, I've also noticed that the quest is always asked for 2x glowing blackrock bands, which was the most "expensive" of the pre-prepatch dailies offered

Has anyone seen any other quests being offered for the JC daily? Or is this also part of the JC hut nerf?

Quote Originally Posted by Nem2k View Post
    So I knew going into prepatch that the JC hut daily quest reward would be nerfed. Now, it no longer offers gold but 250GR instead. However, I've also noticed that the quest is always asked for 2x glowing blackrock bands, which was the most "expensive" of the pre-prepatch dailies offered

Has anyone seen any other quests being offered for the JC daily? Or is this also part of the JC hut nerf?
    I haven't bothered to check my 10 JCs dailies just because its not worth. I have made over 25k resources on each char since the patch as it is just with missions. Really no reason to actually waste potential gold on 250 resources when you get that from literally every single mission or more. Some are giving over 3k and most are in the like 500-1k range.

I replaced all my JC buildings with t2 alchemy huts for free potions every day. The sprint and invis pots are useful regardless of level

I suppose never having done the work necessary to get my inn/tavern to offer the treasure missions is probably why I'm getting practically no GR from missions.

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    I suppose never having done the work necessary to get my inn/tavern to offer the treasure missions is probably why I'm getting practically no GR from missions.
    Yea all the lvl3 inn missions that used to pay out gold now pay out GR and all those gold multiplying followers now multiple GR. If you garrison was a gold making machine prior to pre-patch then its now a GR making machine. Even moreso if you also had the Salvage Yard which became a GR generator with pre-patch as well.

While I wouldnt suggest anyone invest in raising a garrison to level 3 at this point, if you have a level 3 (or ten of them) and just want to set them into fire and forget mode, go with Barracks and Mage Tower for your large buildings, Barracks for the extra followers and Tower for ease of access to Draenor if you ever need to go back, For medium Inn and Trade Post are my picks. Inn generates GR via missions your GR multipliers can capitalize on and Trade Post lets you cash in those GR's for Fur which leads to.... Small buildings. I personally choose to have a storehouse as one because it makes for an easily accessible place for banking and auctioning via the garrison hearthstone. Next up the alchemy hut for free sprint or invis pots each day. And finally a tailoring hut to turn all that fur into bags to use or sell. If bags arent your thing you can always go with a salvage yard if you need your class set still or maybe the engi hut for some of the useful engi things anyone can use.

Mind you this would mean investing time to stop by your garrison to send followers on GR missions which is probably something people aren't going to do religiously once Legion launches and they are in the thick of leveling/content/etc. But if you have alts you aren't focusing on with tricked out garrisons there's no reason you can't pop on them occasionally to set the wheels in motion every now and then.

Just a side note, but I'm pretty sure that the Hexweave Bags are a crafter-only item, not being available from the tailoring hut.

For me, I'd probably use the garrisons as a way to complete the gear sets I got from them (for transmog). Is it still possible to get the full sets from Tormented, Munificent, and Turbulent gear tokens? (E.g., my main six are all level 100, with 675-geared followers. Should I reactivate a couple of level 90 followers on them, to start pushing the quests to get those gear tokens?)

Did the Grandiose 645 gear get taken away?

Definitely going to have to build the salvage yard on my five up-and-coming alts (warrior, shaman, druid, priest, mage), to complete the 610-blue-class-mog collection... Will Demon Hunters get a 610-blue-class-mog set?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    Just a side note, but I'm pretty sure that the Hexweave Bags are a crafter-only item, not being available from the tailoring hut.

For me, I'd probably use the garrisons as a way to complete the gear sets I got from them (for transmog). Is it still possible to get the full sets from Tormented, Munificent, and Turbulent gear tokens? (E.g., my main six are all level 100, with 675-geared followers. Should I reactivate a couple of level 90 followers on them, to start pushing the quests to get those gear tokens?)

Did the Grandiose 645 gear get taken away?

Definitely going to have to build the salvage yard on my five up-and-coming alts (warrior, shaman, druid, priest, mage), to complete the 610-blue-class-mog collection... Will Demon Hunters get a 610-blue-class-mog set?
    Grandiose 645 stuff is still in the game, you just need to have a low ilvl to actually get the missions to appear (stops appearing at like 640/650 i think).
    Psure all the tormented, munificent and turbulent gear just has same model as normal/hc dungeons aswell.

I think those Grandiose token missions depend on your character's equipment. Saw several missions on my latest alt initially. But they stopped spawning completely after a while. Before Tanaan I had a lot of characters at low gear level and they'd all get some gear missions from time to time. 6.2 came out and I got them all to 675 minimum (to trigger rare missions) and never saw one on any of those characters again.

And yeah, crafting bags requires you to be a tailor.

yea sorry about the bag thing >.< my main is a tailor and I was just auto-pilot thinking. But yea the engi hut isnt bad. It gets you bank access or mailbox access anywhere on long cooldowns that dont require you to be an engineer.
    Last edited by Kyriani; 2016-07-30 at 07:11 PM.