Demon invasions times?

sorry if it's been posted and i havent seen it. I know the 5 locations but have they said often the event will trigger at the start? If I remember correctly they said the time in between would shorten as legion gets closer. Anyone got a clue?

BLizz said they come when we can play demon hunter. So its patched in sometime soon. Its such a shame though, the game is indeed a static linear game now. Blizz could have done this better. Wow is merely a shadow of what it once was.

You mean turned on. No patch needed. It should start after maintenance is complete or Blizzard gives an exact time. You will see Burning legion things on your map to show where to go. I am sure trade chat will be directing people as well.

He means the time between invasions. For example once an invasion in Tanaris ends, how long until the next one. I'm interested in the answer too

So many nethershards to collect. Will pretty much be living at invasion sites lol.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

So can you take a DH to the invasion? I know they can't do broken shore, but not sure about the actual invasions since they release at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by chalon9 View Post
    He means the time between invasions. For example once an invasion in Tanaris ends, how long until the next one. I'm interested in the answer too
    OH! Well hard to say. Demon Invasion testing at least for some didnt go well. Commander that we needed to kill never spawned. With the limited areas that had invasions there wasn't "you done this round, now wait for the next one" By the time we were able (if spawned) to kill a Commander in an area, the test was over.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticx View Post
    So can you take a DH to the invasion? I know they can't do broken shore, but not sure about the actual invasions since they release at the same time.
    Yes you can, that's why they decided to make the glaives BoA, so not only the pre-order DHs could wear those.

Dot like there's no tomorrow.

From what theyv said before it will start slow and then ramp up as time gets closer to legion launch.

9 to 5, that's the demon's shift

10+ Year Old Account
    They'll probably start off with a few hours between, then ramp up to constantly attacking every zone

Edit: Every zone that they attack
    Just preface all my posts with "Well, I didn't read the thread, but..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi
    You don't need to see any identification.
    This isn't the user you're looking for.
    Move along.
    Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations
    Minor text fixes

Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    9 to 5, that's the demon's shift
    Don't forget double time when working on weekends, they take care of their employees. It sucks that Evil organizations have such great pay and benefits while the good ones don't.