Addon for Salvage Yard Transmog Tracking?

Cross-Posting from WoW forums.

Not sure if one even exists... but thought I'd try. Does anyone know of an addon that acts like a checklist of sorts using the new appearance tab, that will tell you which of the salvage yard pieces you currently possess for the toon you're currently on?

For instance, if I clicked like a minimap button, a checklist would pop up showing the pieces from this set's names: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...railseeker-set

Trailseeker Shotgun
    Trailseeker Helm
    Trailseeker Vest
    etc.

And if I have them, there'd be an indicator I did (a green checkmark or something?) and if I didn't, either no indicator, or like a red X?

Then do the same for all the different classes I'm on?

It's becoming increasingly difficult to keep track of what pieces I do or don't have, and I unfortunately vendored all of the pieces after the new system was added without thinking. If there isn't an addon like this, anyone know of someone who might be interested in making this? The weapons/offhands aren't listed in the sets, but people list them in the comments. (and as an off, if anyone does, might be worth noting the Monk hands do not save to the wardrobe. A few classes shoulders don't either, but it's not a big deal since they're invisible, and we can turn shoulders off now)

Just posting something random in case someone know about an addon for this, would be amazing!

Anyways, I am using LootAppraiser, but that is mostly to notice the items that are worth putting on AH. It kinda works like a transmog spotter, but you have to mouseover to see if you have collected it or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Just posting something random in case someone know about an addon for this, would be amazing!

Anyways, I am using LootAppraiser, but that is mostly to notice the items that are worth putting on AH. It kinda works like a transmog spotter, but you have to mouseover to see if you have collected it or not.
    I use Can I Mog It? to see if I already have it. But it doesn't help me see if I can -stop- collecting Salvage Crates on a character. AKA If I've collected the full set. And having to manually go through every character in the appearance tab and search every single section each time I get a new piece from a crate would be a pain in the butt.

I know this may not help much, but since there's no such addon as of now (although someone may create one soon, since there are deffo many people with this issue) I'm gonna suggest it anyway.

Get yourself addon such as Notes (or simply use plain old pen and paper) and type down all classes and available set pieces, then just delete/cross out ones you already have. Keep updating your list whenever you get new look.
    Here you have list of what you can get from all classes (apart from weapons, all gear have duplicate looks across all specs for given class afaik): Paladin, Monk, Shaman, Warrior, Rogue, Priest, Mage, Death Knight, Warlock, Hunter, Druid.
    To check if you already have looks unlocked, open appearance tab and type set name in searchbox, then just switch tabs (search shouldn't reset) to go through all slots available for that class.

I know it may not be the fastest way, but it don't consume that much time anyway ...and is better than nothing imo, so you could do this while waiting for some addon to pop :]