Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shostradamus View Post
    I don't have an issue with the weapon being a sword, axe, mace, whatever. I'd even be fine with a polearm. That isn't what I was curious about. I was just curious if a runeblade was something created by some outside source and that's why we use them as DKs, or if the runeblade was something we made, or if it really wasn't important to a death knight. When I say rune"blade" I really mean rune weapon, I suppose. Blade is just the word I use out of habit.

it seems that you have not played a death knight on live, or it has been quite some time, hehe =)

death knights do indeed make their rune weapons. there are some already existing incredibly powerful ones that were made by earlier death knights or other magical entities capable of using runes, but the first quest that you do as a death knight in game is to learn runeforging to turn your weapons into runeblades. this is how, for example, a troll sword from Throne of Thunder can be converted into a rune blade for the death knight to use

7+ Year Old Account
    Which part of pointing out that the part about "DK using sword since W3" is meaningless because we've had proof of them using different weapons for close to a decade now and that "runeblade thing" is outright retarded as a complaint about a bladed weapon is "trolling or stupid"? If anything, this attempt at a reply is you getting triggered because your previous post was idiotic.
    Oh just shut the fuck up mister "I know all". Thanks.