Deleted

looking for an addon that will auto emote "/healme" and "/oom" or such variations

i remember way back in vanilla days the cosmos addon pack had something like this as part of it but i cant find what it was called or anything similar

Depending on your computer competency, you could develop this yourself fairly quickly. http://wowprogramming.com/docs is a great source for understanding the wow API

Deleted
    yeah thats way out of my skill level

Go to http://addon.bool.no and paste the following code into the big box. You can put whatever you want in the "AddOn folder name". Then click "Create my AddOn" and extract the zip into Interface/AddOns.

Code:
    local healthpercent=0.3 -- must be between 0 and 1
    local healthcooldown=30 -- in seconds
    local manapercent=0.3 -- must be between 0 and 1
    local manacooldown=30 -- in seconds

local AutoEmote=CreateFrame('frame','AutoEmote')
    AutoEmote:RegisterEvent('UNIT_HEALTH')
    AutoEmote:RegisterEvent('UNIT_POWER')
    local t={health=0,mana=0}
    AutoEmote:SetScript('OnEvent',function(self,event,unit,power)
    	if unit=='player' then
    		local eventtime=time()
    		if event=='UNIT_HEALTH' then
    			local health=UnitHealth(unit)
    			local healthmax=UnitHealthMax(unit)
    			if health/healthmax<healthpercent and eventtime-t.health>healthcooldown then
    				DoEmote('HEALME')
    				t.health=eventtime
    			end
    		end
    		if event=='UNIT_POWER' and power=='MANA' then
    			local mana=UnitPower(unit)
    			local manamax=UnitPowerMax(unit)
    			if mana/manamax<manapercent and eventtime-t.mana>manacooldown then
    				DoEmote('OOM')
    				t.mana=eventtime
    			end
    		end
    	end
    end)

This will automatically perform /healme and /oom when you go below 30% health or 30% mana. Each emote will only occur once every 30 seconds. If you want to change these values, change the four numbers at the top of the code as desired.
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2016-07-31 at 01:42 AM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Deleted
    awesome thank you

edit: the HP works but the mana one doesnt for some reason

tried it on a mage
    Last edited by mmocb2de0f1fd1; 2016-07-31 at 03:52 AM.

I initially tested this on a paladin. I just tested it on a mage. Both work. I'm not quite sure what the issue is.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Deleted
    I'm fairly certain nobody has ever received a heal faster because they ask for one in chat.

Quote Originally Posted by teezep View Post
    I'm fairly certain nobody has ever received a heal faster because they ask for one in chat.
    My usual response to that is, "Well you better start bandaging then, n00b!!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by teezep View Post
    nah its not for dungeons its just so i can grind lowbie stuff and watch tv on screen two and get an audible warning when im about to die or going oom

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by geoff777 View Post
    nah its not for dungeons its just so i can grind lowbie stuff and watch tv on screen two and get an audible warning when im about to die or going oom
    It should be fairly easy to set up a weakaura for this even if you don't have knowledge of the addon previously.

+1 teezep, after you explaining your use case, WeakAuras are nearly perfect for this.
    You setup an aura to trigger on "Status" -> "Health", using the conditionals you set it to activate on what ever you need and then in the "Actions" tab to play a sound on "Show" or if you want it to continuously play the sound - on "Main".

And for mana you would of course use "Status" -> "Power" I believe