Page 1 of 19
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Hidden Dreadlords in the Pre-patch

So according to people that attended the Legion panel at comic con SD (I didn't even know they were holding a panel) the Devs said that it's possible to turn into an agent of the legion/ dreadlord (like you can in the ptr) RIGHT NOW ON THE LIVE SERVERS. BUT the way to do so is hidden and no one has found it yet.

So guys, be on the look out for anything unusual and report it here so we can find out how the hell to kick this thing off.

You did it on the PTR by just standing in SW or Org.

I don't see why they would test the event that way and then change how to do it for Live. I am going to assume whoever was on the panel was talking some heavy shit.

Fairly sure this will just be a later part of the pre-patch events in the run up to Aug 30th. Hopefully it will make it in, sounds cool

Deleted
    Those people probably just have problems with their listening comprehension skills or they just like to talk BS.

Maybe they activated it in the Beta/PTR because they knew people wouldn't find it in time. It seems dubious, but it's possible. I'm checking out any place I can think of that has dreadlords.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AvCloudy View Post
    Maybe they activated it in the Beta/PTR because they knew people wouldn't find it in time. It seems dubious, but it's possible. I'm checking out any place I can think of that has dreadlords.
    Everything has been datamined. There are no secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    Everything has been datamined. There are no secrets.
    Plenty of things haven't been datamined in the Legion beta that are STILL unknown to us.

7+ Year Old Account
    Some clarification: From their wording it seems likely that they will still add it the way it worked on the ptr later, it can just be accessed early and reliably through means of a secret.

- - - Updated - - -

Those people probably just have problems with their listening comprehension skills or they just like to talk BS.
    Trade chat and the WoWhead site manager both talked about this, so it seems pretty solid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Plenty of things haven't been datamined in the Legion beta that are STILL unknown to us.
    Like what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Like what?
    Cinematics, for one. Some hidden artifact appearances and the way of obtaining them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Like what?
    Like another thing they talked about at CC, a second hidden artifact skin (we have the models, but no knowledge of how to get them )

Has anyone checked Jaina yet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    Cinematics, for one. Some hidden artifact appearances and the way of obtaining them.
    Yeah, hard to datamine something that hasn't been added to the game/beta yet.

Quote Originally Posted by slanik View Post
    Which one? Pretty sure there's a few of them :P

ALL OF THEM! They are all Dreadlords

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slanik View Post
    Haha, yeah!

10+ Year Old Account
    She's a Dreadlord for SURE. Confirmed now. After Broken Shore event you get to talk to Anduin in throne room and she's nearby, when Anduin refuses to do what she wants - she throws a hissy fit and leaves at that moment...as soon as she leaves - demons attack Stormwind castle...

Coincidence? I DON'T THINK SO!

Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    They were deliberately kept out of the game. The event (and possible trigger) are presumably in the game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AvCloudy View Post
    They were deliberately kept out of the game. The event (and possible trigger) are presumably in the game.
    Can't they encrypt stuff if they want to..?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well everyone she has ever had feelings for has either turned evil, exploded, turned to dust, lost the will to live, murdered by demons or went insane... so you know...

TBH it's a miracle Anduin is still alive :S