Thread: McDonalds

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Luckily, it is possible to eat unhealthy food once in a while and still be healthy. Like all poisons, the dosage matters.
    Of course all things in moderation. There are something even in moderation are bad for you though.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Japanese anime McDonalds commercial.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Please name better options.
    Almost anything really, but it depends on where you live. Being that you are in New York and I haven't been to the state for about 10 years I couldn't tell you what your options are. Almost all chain fast food places are slinging low quality food, which shouldn't be a surprise to anybody based on the price and speed you get it.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Jeez, I feel a lot of peoples views on what McDonalds is is at least 20 years out of date (for the UK McDonalds, at least).

Chicken Nuggets and Chicken Legends are 100% Chicken breast meat.

McMuffins use 100% RSPCA Assured pork with Free ranged eggs

The burgers use 100% beef from the forequarter and flank

Even the milk bottles and milk in coffees and teas is organic

All of which is sourced locally from British and Irish farms. Sure, it's not healthy eating ANY burgers/fast food all the time, but it's really not any worse for you than any other burgers etc and the food is likely considerably better sourced than any other restaurants you eat at.

Even Jamie Oliver praised UK McDonalds
    I'm glad at least someone in this thread has any idea what they're talking about, Nice one! The rest of the people here need to pull their head out their arse and actually read up a little, Those that live in the UK, Should know the supermarket chain Waitrose, And for those that don't, think of it as a very upmarket top end supermarket, the place they get their pork from, Also provide MC'ds too.

McDonalds is disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Have a Fuddruckers for the quality burgers. I learned there how good buffalo is.
    But then I have to get out of my car!

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Some times people just want junk food that is all there is to all junk food resturants like Mcdonalds KFC Burger King and so on............
    We all know how unhealthy and garbage like they can be but we still eat it cause some times you just want that goddamn LOOPER mate or a big mac .

Quote Originally Posted by ewokgangbang View Post
    mcdonalds milshakes have no milk in the they are made form a material that looks like runny elmers glue.
    Where do you people come up with this stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Yea... about their chicken nuggets...

There is a reason their chicken nuggets don't taste like... you know, an actual piece of chicken that has been breaded and fried.
    You actually fell for that meme?

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I can't believe the sheer amount of people that eat McDonalds. Like as a Kid, I get it, happy meals, etc etc

But grown adults who consume that garbage?
    what garbage do you consume?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    It has nothing to do with people not enjoying to eat the same things as I do. McDonalds is pretty much poison for your body. Care a little more about yourself and don't eat that garbage. Trendy or not this has been a true thing for decades and there is a reason I won't touch that crap and haven't for a long time. Being completely honest I used to love the nuggets, but there are far better options out there. Maybe that isn't the case if you live in some tiny town or just don't care what filth you put in your body. I do enjoy your jump off onto a series of assumptions. I can't wait to see your next bout into fiction and fantasy.
    take note mcdonalds people, this guy is better than you

Quote Originally Posted by timberx View Post
    Where do you people come up with this stuff?

You actually fell for that meme?
    people will believe any dumb shit, 6 nuggets in the UK is like £2.89, 20-30 frozen from a supermarket is cheaper, and people think mc donalds can't make a huge profit if they use real chicken? /facepalm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Some times people just want junk food that is all there is to all junk food resturants like Mcdonalds KFC Burger King and so on............
    We all know how unhealthy and garbage like they can be but we still eat it cause some times you just want that goddamn LOOPER mate or a big mac .
    No way bro. Every single meal the average person eats is salad. Every single day. Every single meal. Home made with the freshest ingredients grown right out of your backyard. Farm raised lettuce. If you even think about eating McDonalds you may as well write out a will and start shopping for caskets.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    How's come McDonalds can serve breakfast 24 hours a day now but no matter what McDonalds you goto the milkshake machine never works in the morning.
    unless you want mold from where the lube has been on the machine parts in your milkshake after not being cleaned if it's on 24/7, then be my guest

If im trashed 2 bacon mcdoubles with mayo and a small fry for me , great drunk food since 7-11 changed their corndogs (where i live at least)

Until McDonald employees raise, slay and prepare the meat themselves I will have none of their disgusting food!

7+ Year Old Account
    Glad that here in germany we´re using "normal" food for MCDonalds.
    I always liked eating there and it was never bad so i´m suprised why so many people don´t like them.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    But then I have to get out of my car!
    Worth it IMO. Fuddruckers (however it's spelled) is my #1 burger joint. Would eat there everyday if I could afford it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Glad that here in germany we´re using "normal" food for MCDonalds.
    I always liked eating there and it was never bad so i´m suprised why so many people don´t like them.
    Is the movie Pulp Fiction correct when mentioning McDonalds in France serve alcohol?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Worth it IMO. Fuddruckers (however it's spelled) is my #1 burger joint. Would eat there everyday if I could afford it.

- - - Updated - - -

Is the movie Pulp Fiction correct when mentioning McDonalds in France serve alcohol?
    Sorry i´ve only been there for 3 or 4 times and my french was only good enough to get a McChicken menu (and yeah english or german didn´t helped so have to scrap my very very basic french to get something) so i can´t really answer that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone with a third of a brain knows it's not good for you. But it's cheap as shit and packs an assload of protein and fat in it, so its calorie dense food. It's certainly not produced in the best way but, who cares?
    I can go to whole foods and make a burger from grass fed no hormones beef and cheese made from those same cows and mayo made from eggs of free range chicken and gluten free rolls, etc... And it'll still be 1000 calories and 80 grams of saturated fat. Except you just ate a $15 home made burger.

Everything in moderation, mother fuckers!
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    I'll eat there on occasion but I am not really a fan of their food. Whataburger (burger chain in Texas, that only cooks when you order the food) is leagues better McDonalds.
    I'm not a burger eater at all (read: that does NOT mean I don't eat meat!), but Whataburger was legit. I loved their fries. I haven't eaten there in probably 20 years at this point, I moved to Oregon when I was younger. Definitely one of the places I miss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

i would link the FDA's standards/laws on labeling meat i.e. chicken nuggets made with breast meat vs mechanically separated chicken (pink slime) but i doubt that would mean anything to anyone still posting that stupid meme/picture.