Question Faking Recount damage data

So I was just playing around with recount functions and I wanted to know how to actually fake damage data. Starting off this post mmo-champion. com/threads/1259334-fake-recount I managed to make a working macro
    Code:
    /script Recount:CombatLogEvent(nil,GetTime(),"SWING_DAMAGE",hideCaster,UnitGUID("player"),UnitName("player"),0x511,nil,UnitGUID("target"),UnitName("Target"),0x10a48,nil,1250000+random(50000));
    Well, this one worked fine for me as a warrior and managed to inject fake damage to recount. The issue here is that that damage is not getting synced with other raid members. Anyone have an idea where did I made a mistake?
    Tested this on WoW 5.4.8 with Recount-r1269. I only want this for education purposes.

10+ Year Old Account
    “Education purposes”. Right.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

On a private server at that too. Nice... wrong forums buddy.

Yeah I don't think this is going to go anywhere good for two reasons.
    Firstly a private server, and what you seem to be trying to achieve.
    You again don't give any other reason for it, just repeating the same "educational purposes" therefore it doesn't appear to have a constructive purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't allow discussion of private servers here or are willing to help anyone using one, regardless of purpose.