Making profits on Demon hunter launch?

I was wondering if there was a chance for some profits on Demon hunter launch.
    Should I buy some Hexweave bags from AH if their prices go up on launch? Maybe some weapon enchants?

7+ Year Old Account
    they allready have rather big bags, but yeah you could still make alot off hexweave, also with the launch of the invasion, less people will be in their garrisons, meaning less bags on the market... so who knows, depends on your server

i would say craft your own and sell them, but i would not reccomend buyying and selling them
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    they allready have rather big bags, but yeah you could still make alot off hexweave, also with the launch of the invasion, less people will be in their garrisons, meaning less bags on the market... so who knows, depends on your server

i would say craft your own and sell them, but i would not reccomend buyying and selling them
    No they don't. They start with 20 slot bags. Which are smaller than the bags you get on a boosted character.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    No they don't. They start with 20 slot bags. Which are smaller than the bags you get on a boosted character.
    20 is still bigger then the netherweave most people buy...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Do you really need that much more space, though? Most crafting mats stack to 200, the wardrobe system makes it pointless to hold on to items for transmogrification, off-spec gear has been mostly reduced to only a few slots... You no longer need a very large inventory and bank. You can do just fine with 4 small-ish bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    Do you really need that much more space, though? Most crafting mats stack to 200, the wardrobe system makes it pointless to hold on to items for transmogrification, off-spec gear has been mostly reduced to only a few slots... You no longer need a very large inventory and bank. You can do just fine with 4 small-ish bags.
    On my DH on the beta, i needed 2 sets of gear (1 haste set, 1 crit)

Then you have potions, flasks, runes, food, stats potion that only stacks to 20. I ran out of space with the 20 slots on beta.

Bags and profession kits-- in particular blackrock/true iron for engineering/blacksmithing. Once the expansion releases, the asian farmers will no longer bother to gather free WoD mats from garrisons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde Hexweave and a Ton of Leather.

I really don't think saving hexweave bags for dh/legion launch is going to play out like some think. You just don't need big bags anymore - the demand just isn't going to be there anymore. The only people that are going to want them post legion will be rich people with nothing else to buy.

I don't know that they'll go past 2-3k apiece, but given that they've been as low as 300g and on my server around 800g today, there's an opportunity there.

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    I have an entire bag (Royal Satchel, 28-slot; my main 6 characters all have 3 Royal Satchels and a Grummlepack 24-slots) AND the backpack devoted to items I carry around "just in case" (e.g., my fishing gear, my gnomish knife, my Darkmoon Faire and Timeless Isle books, etc.).

The rest of the bags fill up quickly. And yes, I do have the Mammoth, but still, it's a bit of a pain...

I'd hate to do without another 30 slots (if they were all 20-slot bags).

I have 20 slot bags on few my chars and they are never full because of so many QoL changes. But theres also people who would fill bags even with 50 slots each.