Question Coming from a DK to a Enhancement...

Hi guys

I love DK but I must say I like Enhance ALOT!

So I have been thinking about to level up one and make it my main.

Right now I got a Shaman Troll level 38, soooooo:

1. Is troll ok? Or should I start with a new race?
    2. As far as I read, you guys saying enh is doing good right?
    3. What you think about the new rotation? Its easier than before?
    4. Professions, anything that I should aim to?

I still have my level up to 100, so I could just level up playing to feel the class better or go straight to 100 and start to play dungeons, LFR and BGs.

I guess thats it, any other advice or tip will be welcome.

Thank you guys!!!!!!!!!!

No, you can't play troll, you have to change to a different race, trolls aren't allowed

Don't fuss to much about races.
    Enhancement is doing alright. ppl have to adjust to the new rotation.
    feels slow for me using boulderfist tho
    Profs are getting a good overhaul in legion. id go with whatever you find suitable for your shaman.
    Every proff will give something usefull it beeing able to craft gear to enchanting your own gear.

Pick what you lack on other chars and don't pick dubble crafting right off the bat.
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by olivete View Post
    Hi guys

I love DK but I must say I like Enhance ALOT!

So I have been thinking about to level up one and make it my main.

Right now I got a Shaman Troll level 38, soooooo:

I still have my level up to 100, so I could just level up playing to feel the class better or go straight to 100 and start to play dungeons, LFR and BGs.

I guess thats it, any other advice or tip will be welcome.

Thank you guys!!!!!!!!!!
    Trolls are fine. Orcs are (afaik) still the best in terms of raw dps gain. Trolls are close behind though (not a huge difference; the haste-buff from the racial helps out in burst situations; it cant be lined up with every wolves though, which makes it just a bit worse).

We're pretty okayish in HFC currently (Damage meters not calculating the Stormlash damage for the shaman, but logs do, which might seem like you actually do LESS damage than you actually do) and we're absolutely fine at 110 - we're missing a lot of stuff because of the Doomhammer, which is why our damage is only okay-ish in HFC. In PvP we have some problems with getting kited too much though and our Healing Surge doesn't really heal for a lot currently.

Rotation hasn't really become that much different. Its much more consistent though because we dont have to wait for Maelstrom stacks for using LB, instead we're just pooling maelstrom to be able to react to Stormbringer Procs, meaning: Pool above 60 (80 with tempest) MP, use Stormstrike on CD, keep your buff(s) up (Landslide [if talented], Frostbrand [if Hailstorm is picked] and Flametongue) and dump with Crash Lightning (with Crashing Storm) and Lava Lash. Also: boulderfist is intended to slow down your rotation, which changes with a TON of haste, where it is literally spamable. If you didnt pick Crashing Storm, you dont use Crash Lightning for singletarget. Never go below 60~ maelstrom while dumping.

Profession wise: pick whatever you like. I personally still have Enginnering and Jewelcrafting since WotLK, when double crafting professions were the best DPS gain ever. Most people still use Engineering because of all the gimmick-y stuff you get. Alchemy is always a great choice for both, making money and raiding.
    Last edited by Darleth; 2016-07-31 at 01:14 AM.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by olivete View Post
    Welcome to the shaman community!
    1) Trolls are the best race. Once you go troll you never reroll. Plus there's way too many orc enhancers.
    2) In terms of playstyle and class fantasy, Enhance is one of the best in the game right now.
    3) It's entirely different from before. Going from a short cooldown priority system to a builder spender system. Probably takes a lot less micromanagement now.
    4) Visit the profession forum. I'm alchemy enchanting on my shaman but you might want to have a gathering profession going into legion.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Thanks alot for your comments guys! Really appreciate!

Now I just have to decide if I level up my current shaman or use my 100 level up to do it :P

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a brand new enhancement shaman that hasn't played shaman since Vanilla as a main ( was my first level 60 that raided MC) I can say without a doubt that I've come full circle and will be maining enhancement for Legion. I have all classes at 100 and have played pretty much each spec and tested rotations out and while this is all subjective, enhancement felt so good. I love having something to press all the time though.

With that said, I know some who mained ehancement during WoD that are reolling because they don't like how enhancement currently plays.

Such a pity Blizz didnt take the opportunity to add a tanking spec. A variant of Enh for tanking would have been awesome

Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    Such a pity Blizz didnt take the opportunity to add a tanking spec. A variant of Enh for tanking would have been awesome
    As much fun as pre-artifact Enhance has been this month, I may gravitate back to DK just because I also like having a Tank spec. A tank spec for Shaman would be ideal.

#4thSpec2HdEarthTank #neverGiveUp