Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Dude no question, blizz has some of the god danm best in the bizz for art and music, people dont allways recognize that though
    Oh, the agreeig is making my head bounce.. Still a ton of my favorite cinematics is from WoW
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Dude no question, blizz has some of the god danm best in the bizz for art and music, people dont allways recognize that though
    I dont think i consider the garrison follower pages that great of art unless you are comparing it to microsoft excel pages.

Ugh, that Jaina one with Garrosh and Thrall overlooking, hit me in the feels

I still love wow and the changes over time and I've been playing for almost 8 years.

I'm not a blind fangirl, I roll with the punches and just move on to whatever content keeps my attention.

WoD was the only evidence of any decline. MoP? Blew everything out of the water. Legion has the promise to do the same, as long as they'll delived on the patch cycle.

A lot of people play this game when their mentality is better suited for a single-player RPG that never changes.