Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Very old news.

Italian insulted niggerian. Niggerian attacked him. Italian defended himself and killed him.

Both did wrong.

Moral of story : Dont attack other people in the streets,you might get hurt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    A crime of passion this guy says.

Read the article. Thanks.
    Okay - So person A says X is a monkey, and Z then attacks A, that is the scenario yes?
    Sorry to say it, but the problem lies with Z.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisfover87 View Post
    This could just be a crime of passion. Also, does every death have to be linked to racism?
    Well in this case this clearly was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    You mean the extremist-leftist ideals, right?
    No I mean the ones that result in beating a Nigerian to death. Not sure if that has a left or right connotation, I don't do party politics. Im sure some do and will be more than hapy to pick up on your comment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrisfover87 View Post
    Yep, whoever said that was a dick, but it may or may not prove that the murder itself is race-related.
    Erm.... it was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    Care Factor: 0

Outside of tourism and economic matters, Nigerians don't belong in Italy anymore than an Italian belongs in Nigeria. Furthermore, I would be hard pressed to classify someone as a refugee after he or she migrates past several safe nation-states. In other words, they're merely invaders looking to steal what our ancestors built while living on the dole.
    So you want to kill them?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dholland662 View Post
    Italy will survive

- - - Updated - - -

If you antagonize people who feel this way it will only make them more likely to kill again!

^ literally what shitlibs say about Islam and Muslims by the way
    Go talk to them then, I'm sure you'll keep em company in a similar manner.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Very old news.

Italian insulted niggerian. Niggerian attacked him. Italian defended himself and killed him.

Both did wrong.

Moral of story : Dont attack other people in the streets,you might get hurt.
    Moral of story, don't insult people at random or you might end up either dead or rotting in jail for a long long time while fellow nigerians will clean up your pipes throughout.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Okay - So person A says X is a monkey, and Z then attacks A, that is the scenario yes?
    Sorry to say it, but the problem lies with Z.
    What the fuck are you even saying now? Jesus fucking christ is this how far you're willing to go?
    I call some black dude's wife a MONKEY and he attacks me... it's HIS FAULT?!

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post

a long long time while fellow nigerians will clean up your pipes throughout.

Well not the Nigerian who attacked the Italian. We are not in Nigeria anymore Toto. People tend to defend themselves when you assault them.

I guess Tennisface missed the part of the article that says the man was killed in a fight? Someone called his wife a monkey, he got pissed and started shit, then got his ass kicked so bad in a fight that he was killed. This whole problem could have been solved if he was the bigger man and just walked away instead fighting.

Deleted
    There is no such thing as "Nigerian refugee" because Nigeria is not at war. They are financial migrants, get your title straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    He isn't Syrian so no one will care. That's generally how things go around here anyway. When the Syrian crisis leaked in to the West everyone was all holier than thou while not giving a shit about Africans.
    Pretty much this.
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2016-07-31 at 10:30 PM.

What the fuck are you even saying now? Jesus fucking christ is this how far you're willing to go?
    Yes it is. Noone forced him to assault another person. He could just walk away. It was his decision to escalate the conflict.

Deleted
    Well not the Nigerian who attacked the Italian. We are not in Nigeria anymore Toto. People tend to defend themselves when you assault them.
    And people tend to go in jail when they murder someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    The murder of an innocent man because of a vicious hate crime isn't newsworthy? Read the article.
    Not really, happens all the time all over the place. Aint got time to be outraged by human nature.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    I guess Tennisface missed the part of the article that says the man was killed in a fight? Someone called his wife a monkey, he got pissed and started shit, then got his ass kicked so bad in a fight that he was killed. This whole problem could have been solved if he was the bigger man and just walked away instead fighting.
    Soooo are we REALLY going to sit here with you guys now accusing the guy for having fought back racist remarks.

Plus... you know there is a thing called... EXCESS OF SELF DEFENSE right?

Deleted
    Yep. Don't even know why this thread exists, a man killed another, that man goes to jail. Done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    There is no such thing as "Nigerian refugee" because Nigeria is not at war. They are financial migrants, get your title straight.

Pretty much this.
    Please inform yourself on the status of refugee before talking next time.

How did I know this was going to be a Tennis thread.

W

Yes? It is up to YOU to control YOUR responses to outside stimuli. Guy who said it was a class 1 douche bag, but such are humans.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but WORDS will never hurt me.

Some of you children need to grow the fuck up.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Soooo are we REALLY going to sit here with you guys now accusing the guy for having fought back racist remarks.

Plus... you know there is a thing called... EXCESS OF SELF DEFENSE right?

Yes. You don't fight racist remarks with your fists. There is never a case where you are morally nor legally obligated to assault someone based on something they SAID. Now two lives are ruined because of the words "African monkey" do you somehow think this was ok?

And the guy went to jail? So why the fuck are you so butt hurt ?

Deleted
    Please inform yourself on the status of refugee before talking next time.
    There are Nigerian refugees on Niger and Cameroon, running away from Boko Haram. Italy isn't neither of those countries, it's actually half continent away.

Unless he was an asylum seeker that got his request approved, he was a financial migrant.

Yes.
    Just as they tend to go to jail when they try to murder someone. Or they get killed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    There are Nigerian refugees on Niger and Cameroon, running away from Boko Haram. Italy isn't neither of those countries, it's actually half continent away.

Unless he was an asylum seeker that got his request approved, he was a financial migrant.
    I thought I told you to inform yourself and yet here you are?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Forcefully diversifying Italy is the only sensible solution!
    When Italy democratically elected the first african woman into a form of government she was met with extreme racism..

Deleted
    Yes.
    Just as they tend to go to jail when they try to murder someone. Or they get killed.
    Tough words from a tough man I guess. When are you going to do some of this clean up and "teach a few lessons" to some nigerians yourself?