Need help finding this movie/show

A long time ago i watched a movie/show on tv about a group of people who were undergoing a trial of an experimental drug to keep people awake for long periods of time but as it went on they each began hallucinating different things that felt so real to each person that as soon as the hallucinations turned violent the people started dropping dead.

the scene i remember the most is of the soldier being haunted by a small child who suddenly showed up and popped a grenade right next to him, it was all a hallucination but to the soldier it felt so real that he died thinking he'd been blown up and his body showed similar trauma of getting blown up.

I would like to watch it again but can't remember the title for the life of me and google was no help whatsoever.
    We cannot go back. That's why it's hard to choose. You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think it was an episode in some tv show, not a movie. Can't remember what though. Maybe Fringe? Or X-files?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Maybe it was one of those type of TV series like Masters of Horror.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleepless_(The_X-Files)

Sounds very much like this episode of the X-Files.