Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Everything I post on these forum is at least partly true.
    It's kind of like how I'm just partly a serial killer. I don't execute all of the way, if you see what I did there...

Deleted
    That's not anything that remotely relates to Aspergers. You just really suck at being social.

Deleted
    great pick up line, ill try that.

Contrary to popular internet belief, being autistic doesn't make you prone to foot-in-you-mouth situations, and it's possible to be socially awkward without a diagnosis.

I have the real diagnosis, years of evaluation went into it, and I'm rather apt at reading body language. In fact, tests showed I'm more capable of it than most normies. Case in point: Your post.

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Yeah, you sound fairly retarded.
    And you sound pretty ignorant.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post
    .... Her body language struck me as odd ....
    The fact that you understand non-spoken communication would rule out aspergers by a mile.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Contrary to popular internet belief, being autistic doesn't make you prone to foot-in-you-mouth situations, and it's possible to be socially awkward without a diagnosis.

I have the real diagnosis, years of evaluation went into it, and I'm rather apt at reading body language. In fact, tests showed I'm more capable of it than most normies. Case in point: Your post.
    An interesting factor about Aspergers Syndrome people, is that people who have this diagnose, usually end up developing stratergies to compensate for their innate lack of ability to comprehend emotions in the same approach as others do.

Thus, Aspergers people, usually, can actually become socially smarter than some people ; by virtue of insane amounts of time spent, on analyzing how people behave, and mirroring the expected result.

Though, some signs of telling will always be there - The most common and pronounced one, would be that of not smiling back when smiled upon. (This is usually a basic instinct of humans, high functioning autistic people usually lack this kind of reflex response)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unalorian View Post
    The fact that you understand non-spoken communication would rule out aspergers by a mile.
    Not really, no.

Then having run out of the store I whistled for a cab.
    And when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror.

Oh lord - sorry but aspergers is a scam and isn't even in the DSM anymore. Comparing it to or calling it autism is an insult to those dealing with autism.

When did being socially awkward and a poor communicator become some big mental disorder requiring lots of prescription drugs? SMH
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

You made my day mate.

Chicks at a loss.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    "If you tell me when your shift ends I can come pick you up and you can put one of my penis"
    I would be less concerned about the possibility of Aspergers and more concerned as to why you have more than one penis.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Oh lord - sorry but aspergers is a scam and isn't even in the DSM anymore. Comparing it to or calling it autism is an insult to those dealing with autism.

When did being socially awkward and a poor communicator become some big mental disorder requiring lots of prescription drugs? SMH
    And random forum posts validates as facts, apparently.

Also, i have no idea where you got the idea of Aspergers people getting treated with Drugs, lol.

It's not a scam, and it now falls under the Autism Spectrum Disorder.

http://www.parents.com/health/autism...-to-aspergers/

It's very much real. My issues relates mostly to sensory functions and anxiety. Random nobodies on forums believing that they somehow know better than hordes of doctors and experts, really need to stfu.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-08-01 at 12:45 PM.

"If you tell me when your shift ends I can come pick you up and you can put one of my penis"
    I don't know about Aspergers..... But with a pickup line like that, you're definitely an ass.
    ~RAWR!

Deleted
    Nah, being on the autism spectrum doesn't make you illiterate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aspy here.

No, I doubt you have Asperger's.

To address some of the other points in this thread:

No, Asperger's is not a form of retardation. It is a neurodevelopmental disorder. Retardation, more known now as intellectual disability, is a different thing.

Yes, a person with Asperger's could very well have forgotten the lid. We can forget stuff. Also, we don't all avoid social contact as much as possible. Such behaviour is present in many cases, but not all.

No, your words, right there, are an insult to those of us who deal with autism.

Asperger's is not a "scam". It wasn't removed from the DSM, it was renamed and incoporated into the autism spectrum and still exists in the ICD. It is still commonly referred to as Asperger's by many. It's the same diagnosis, it just has a different technical term now. And yes, it is a form of autism. I deal with autism. I am a member of several groups that deal with autism. I live with this, I live with other people who also live with this. You have no idea what you're talking about so I suggest you stop before you make even more of a fool of yourself.
    Last edited by Tzalix; 2016-08-01 at 12:45 PM.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Quote Originally Posted by Palmtree View Post
    Coming from someone who has Asperger syndrome....we actually are pretty intelligent and your post proves you are not.
    For starters, there is this ^

Secondly, folks with Aspergers typically have a tough time picking up social queues in the first place, not that they misread them. Once they learn how to read them, they normally do a good job of responding appropriately.

I some times speak my mind without knowing, which has lead to some "special" situations...
    I was walking with a friend at Gardemoen Airport Oslo, that's in Norway for you americans.
    And this woman in front of us, mid 30's, decently good looking, obviously upper class, was walking INSANELY slow in a narrow passage.
    I remember thinking "holy shit, walk faster you gold-digging cunt", then I suddenly notice my friend walking away from me in a fast pace, and this woman turned around and looked at me with the most shocked expression I think I've ever seen on a person.
    Yes, I said it, didn't just think it. And in a timid country like Norway, you don't say anything at all to strangers basically.

Don't know why I do this, has happened many times.

You more likely got the "being an asshole"-syndrom. That pickup line is facepalm worthy btw.

Deleted
    if you did suffer with aspergers you wouldnt have said anything at all cos one main trait of aspergeres is that your very bad i nsocail situatiations and bad at reading body language from people

You aren't aspergic, you're a mong. This is from someone who IS aspergic.