Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    well again see my motherboard says it has a chip in there infact it states so in the manual...
    Maybe you have a motherboard with integrated video?
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Maybe you have a motherboard with integrated video?
    I know I already said that in the first post but people still claim that the CPU is doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    I know I already said that in the first post but people still claim that the CPU is doing it.
    It is unless you've got a really old CPU* or a modern enthusiast level CPU. In the second case you don't have video at all unless you also have a video card.

*Read really old CPU as anything that came up before 2010.

Deleted
    @OP
    I'll try to be more on-topic here than the majority of this thread... as I did some casual raiding in Hellfire with the Skylake HD530 igp for quite a few weeks, so this experience is first-hand. Resolution was 1680x1050, View distance: "good", Projected textures: "on", MSAA, shadows and sunshafts: "off", other texture settings generally on "fair".

(Without the forced upper fps cap this easily provided 60-100 or even more fps during open world questing, flying etc. but that is not really relevant, just mentioning it as some tech portals' "WoW benchmark" is nothing more than a fraps in a desolated area while flying on a gryphon taxi.)

After experimenting a bit, I used vertical sync in 5-mans and in Hellfire Citadel. There _were_ drops as expected, Socrethar and Archimonde have their issues with raiders _and_ the game engine, and whenever water is around, vsync bugs itself to 30 fps just as in all expacs before, but a suprising number of fights went really smooth. Of course in a raid CPU matters more sometimes, and Skylakes really have the horsepower required. With the patch things got slightly worse, but that was to be expected. The igp still may be a nice temporary solution in Legion, probably not for cutting edge progression and definitely not for visual enthusiasts. Pre-patch the game itself calibrated the recommended settings to 720p + Good/High presets upon detecting this HD530, but with the settings above FullHD should not be a problem.