Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Southern states passing regressive and inane legislation? .
    I bet you think cat calling a woman is a hate crime though...

Deleted
    We have these campaigns in Holland as well to battle people attacking ambulance personel doing their job. How fucked up in the head do you have to be to attack ambulance personel trying to save someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Power View Post
    So, you're going to pretend to whine that EMS and firefighters are "special classes" and don't deserve to have more protection for doing the job of saving lives? Good rp, bro.

- - - Updated - - -

You seem to have zero grasp on real life.
    I don't think we should have any protected classes. Creating protected classes is just another form of discrimination.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Why? The majority of the riots from BLM terrorists were not related to "bad cops shooting people for no reason". Michael Brown? Yeah no he dove at the cop. Freddie Gray? His injuries were self inflicted. Guy in Louisiana that started this recent rash of crimes? Reaching for a gun.

Also about people being born cops or not, if I were targeting feminists for being feminists in assaults, I'd be charged with a hate crime.
    The coroner said Freddie Gray's injuries were not self inflicted. As for the gentleman in LA, we don't actually know if he was reaching for a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Don't most of the people who commit these crimes end up dead? Not really seeing a need to add more crimes to the list.
    no, that's just what the media wants you to believe.