Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So what is in your every day carry kit? In my pants pockets are my knife and my keys in my left pocket and then my phone which has a wallet case on it in my right pocket. In my backpack I carry my laptop, my usb mouse, my 3ds, various chargers, pens/pencils, my ti-84 plus silver edition calculator, Usually something to eat in case I can't get to a real meal and my blood sugar drops. I also carry notebooks and a couple of folders for my classes in the backpack.
    wallet, keys, phone

oh and this is in my wallet

I love these dumb EDC things you see online. You'll see guys posting their wallet, keys, mace, four handguns, a rambo survival knife, paracord bracelet with matching necklace and pinky ring, a barrett .50cal rifle scope (just the scope), a water-cooled alienware desktop PC, an extra money clip, a woodcarving knife, an iphone 6 and a rickshaw to carry it all in.

My EDC is a wallet, a phone and a pocketknife milled to exacting specifications to be the best jugular piercer known to man. And a rickshaw pulled by a little asian man.

Lighter (I don't smoke), tactical flashlight, fitbit, wallet, keys, note 2, earbuds, free beer tokens, 2 glocks, 2 pairs of sunglasses, exacto knife, phone charger, extra remote start, dog treats, all purpose tool, contact lens fluid and case, loose change, starbucks card (loose, not in wallet), $2000 in assorted foreign currency, passport.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

phone, earphones, keys and my wallet. Though I have apple pay so nbd.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Lighter (I don't smoke), tactical flashlight, fitbit, wallet, keys, note 2, earbuds, free beer tokens, 2 glocks, 2 pairs of sunglasses, exacto knife, phone charger, extra remote start, dog treats, all purpose tool, contact lens fluid and case, loose change, starbucks card (loose, not in wallet), $2000 in assorted foreign currency, passport.
    Pipe down Bear Grylls.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Just my phone, a money clip with a few essential cards (driver's license, debit card, credit card, costco card) and my keys.

I have a separate wallet at home with all my other crap I used to carry around with me.

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Pipe down Bear Grylls.
    I forgot to add:
    vile of own pee
    vile of Mila Kunis pee
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    I found that bringing a hex key reaaaaaally works when I spontaneously need to disassemble furniture.

Phone in pocket, cross body purse with wallet and Chapstick (can't live without this) usually some breath mints.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wallet, phone, keys, lighter. When I have my coat I also have my leatherman multitool.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I thought this was about Electric Daisy Carnival, am disappointed.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampionChains View Post
    I love these dumb EDC things you see online. You'll see guys posting their wallet, keys, mace, four handguns, a rambo survival knife, paracord bracelet with matching necklace and pinky ring, a barrett .50cal rifle scope (just the scope), a water-cooled alienware desktop PC, an extra money clip, a woodcarving knife, an iphone 6 and a rickshaw to carry it all in.

My EDC is a wallet, a phone and a pocketknife milled to exacting specifications to be the best jugular piercer known to man. And a rickshaw pulled by a little asian man.
    The EDC subreddit used to be cool/fun. Now it's just a bunch of Americans upvoting posts with the best guns. Expect to get downvoted or no votes at all if you don't carry a gun with you.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Wallet, phone and keys.

Keys, cell, wallet, vape, multi-tool, pepper spray, flashlight, handgun, and spare mags.
    CPU: Intel i7 3770K Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V PRO GPU: 2X Asus GTX 770 OC SLI Heatsink: Hyper 212 EVO RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 1600mhz SSD: 120Gb Samsung 840 EVO HDD: WD 2tb Caviar Black PSU: Corsair HX850 Case: CM HAF 932 Advanced

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    OMG I just saw her in concert this past weekend! Got to meet her too. She's a wonderful person. Can't wait for her to come back this way again.
    Well now I'm jealous. I would make plans to see her too if I wasn't so busy preparing for the apocalypse.