Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best Unholy Legendary in Legion?

Out of all the legendaries you can possibly get in Legion which would be the best, would it not be the 15% chance on ghoul attack to refund a rune to you?

Would this legendary also make Unholy Frenzy actually good? I get a lot of procs when I've used the pet attack can proc a festering wound on your target in PvP, so what do you guys think?

Deleted
    No

/10char

15+ Year Old Account
    Where can one even see all the legendaries?
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    in the live game. Shift J

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    In-game you can check the Adventure Guide, wich explains dungeons and raid mechanics, etc.

There is a 'Loot' tab that shows all the legendaries.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powell View Post
    In-game you can check the Adventure Guide, wich explains dungeons and raid mechanics, etc.

There is a 'Loot' tab that shows all the legendaries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    in the live game. Shift J
    Thanks, shame I'm stuck at work, though...
    Statix will suffice.

Unholy dk's legendaries are all pretty good, wrist (SS and CS burst 1-4 additional fw) and shoulders (dark trasformation give 50% damage bonus on AoD'ghouls and gargoyle\ da for is duration) are really strong as well.

Deleted
    that legendary doesnt even work with UF, since it only increases your attack speed not that of your ghoul.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    that legendary doesnt even work with UF, since it only increases your attack speed not that of your ghoul.
    It use to be pet as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    It use to be pet as well.
    well currently it isnt. and buff would need to last longer on you and your pet to be good against the other talents.

The best legendary will probably be the shoulders, but I think really depends on what build you are running. If you want to go the bursting sores + infected claws route then the wrists will be the go to.

How would 100% damage to your garg/valk, and army be better when they have a 3 min CD rather than 15% chance on ghouls attack to give you a rune back?

Deleted
    How would 100% damage to your garg/valk, and army be better when they have a 3 min CD rather than 15% chance on ghouls attack to give you a rune back?
    because that 3min cd does really alot of dmg. and it can certainly help if thinsg eneed to be burst down. like when urosc goes into a frenzy.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    because that 3min cd does really alot of dmg. and it can certainly help if thinsg eneed to be burst down. like when urosc goes into a frenzy.
    True I forgot you don't take Valk, especially not with that legendary you wouldn't since garg is 40 sec and valk is 15 sec

Deleted
    True I forgot you don't take Valk, especially not with that legendary you wouldn't since garg is 40 sec and valk is 15 sec
    You literally makes no sense

Deleted
    valk does more dmg in 15sec then gargoyle does in 40sec.

The shoulders combined with Convergence of Fates is going to be nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuts.

I like the wrist at most, but at the end it depends on the other gear You have, plus some number nerds to put the sims up

I am a menace to my own destiny.

7+ Year Old Account
    nice, this is what I need