Who Else Likes Broken New Ashran?

This shit is phenomenal. This is exactly what I wanted. 40 vs 40 just smashing each other back to the others base, then back again.

My only problem is the buggy thing where everyone drops from raid group. Oh, and my now useless tent collection.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

I really, really wish there was just a team deathmatch BG (Not an arena), and it was on it's own queue. That'd be good AND solve a lot of problems AND it would be enjoyable enough, IMO. (Such as people who just want to kill things not queuing for objective based game types because that's not what they like.)

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    I really, really wish there was just a team deathmatch BG (Not an arena), and it was on it's own queue. That'd be good AND solve a lot of problems AND it would be enjoyable enough, IMO. (Such as people who just want to kill things not queuing for objective based game types because that's not what they like.)
    This is why I liked Temple so much. It's such a simply designed BG. Grab the orbs, go stand in the middle and kill each other.

I want current AV scaling with removed reinforcements.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    They did that with TM vs. Southshore event it was a lot less fun than it sounds. Just two giant masses of players shooting at each other from range. Anyone who crossed the gap between the two groups got lit up. One group slightly strong than the other and just pushes them back for a long time.

- - - Updated - - -

That's also why it's typically the most lopsided bg. One team just steamrolls and it's often over in like 3 minutes.
    It's one of my, if not my favorite BGs because of how short it is, TBH. Now that I think about it, AV and Temple are my favorite BG's. What an odd combo!

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    That's also why it's typically the most lopsided bg. One team just steamrolls and it's often over in like 3 minutes.
    I don't see a problem with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    It's one of my, if not my favorite BGs because of how short it is, TBH. Now that I think about it, AV and Temple are my favorite BG's. What an odd combo!
    Many times, I just want to queue for 1-3 BGs before I'm done with it for the day, so I'd like one of those (if not all 3) to be turtle AVs. Never liked the "let them win quick" people, mainly due to the fact I'd only be playing a couple of matches, so the slaughter house matches were always my favorites.

Now, it's just queue for for a "quick" Slay Them All or 100m heals and I'm outtie. Unless I'm not.

A lot of things are broken in current Ashran though, 200 useless glitterbombs and tents on all my toons.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

How did Ashran change? Or is it just that there's no real objective on it anymore since you can't farm honor so people just zerg mid now?

Ashran is basically 'Farm 200 kills for one mark' now. Killing the boss is extremely hard unless there's 30+ retards on the other faction running off the main road.

Deleted
    I always loved zerg-AVs on my hunter, and in most games I played defensively (try to save the general, recap towers and graveyards) to make that happen. Then just jump into it and nuke enemies from afar. It was especially fun during the Wrath prepatch: Skilling everything that improved Volley was basically doing 3+times more damage than anyone else, while dazing half the enemy raid.
    On my monk, now, I'm not really a fan of big zergs. It basically forces me to play heal instead of melee. In addition, they bugged the garrison monument achievement to not work in Ashran (don't know if they fixed it during downtime today). So all in all: Nope. I'm not really a fan of the "bugged" Ashran.

I love it. Fight, fight, fight and fight some more. 200 kill repeatable quest. No stupid elephant racing or staring at fires.