Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    After Sidewdinder have this Green Icone .. https://gyazo.com/d3be2b2edd772389e9b3849ceedb1c15 wtf ?

and how works sniper patien under bar plz ?
    Last edited by Yuka69; 2016-08-13 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuka69 View Post
    After Sidewdinder have this Green Icone .. https://gyazo.com/d3be2b2edd772389e9b3849ceedb1c15 wtf ?

and how works sniper patien under bar plz ?
    The green Icon means the spell icon is not in yout language. Right click and change it and it should show up fine. I'll look into updating that.

Patient sniper is just letting you know that's the talent you chose. It makes the profile stay clean looking.

chesder Have you fully implemented the artifact spells for legion? I currently can't get tmw to work on legion beta T.T

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    The green Icon means the spell icon is not in yout language. Right click and change it and it should show up fine. I'll look into updating that.

Patient sniper is just letting you know that's the talent you chose. It makes the profile stay clean looking.
    it's fine thx, it was Aim shot

Quote Originally Posted by Thatos View Post
    chesder Have you fully implemented the artifact spells for legion? I currently can't get tmw to work on legion beta T.T
    Yes they are fully implemented for all classes

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE 8/15/2016

You can find the latest version HERE

Marksman

- Added Vulnerable Debuff tracker

Sorry to bother one last question, should I use multishot whenever cobra shot is showing it's icon if I wanna aoe? Or should I alter the rotation completely. Also I'm noticing that while at full focus or nearly full focus it's telling me to chim shot. Is this right?

Quote Originally Posted by Thatos View Post
    Sorry to bother one last question, should I use multishot whenever cobra shot is showing it's icon if I wanna aoe? Or should I alter the rotation completely. Also I'm noticing that while at full focus or nearly full focus it's telling me to chim shot. Is this right?
    Use Chim shot on CD when you have the talent, and switch in multishot when you need to cleave. I'd recommend reading up on guides available on Icyveins and also on the MMO champ hunter forums to get a better idea of the AoE rotation in general.

Could you be so kind and ad Beast Cleave timer as you did for vulnerability?

Good work btw, using it and I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokica View Post

I'll take a look and add it in

Deleted
    Thank you so much for your hard work, all your profiles are awesome

I'm not sure what I did, but I have like an anchor space (just a clear, outline box) that is showing on the left of my focus bar. How do I rehide that?

Thanks!

Is exhilaration CD not with the Marks profile?

Quote Originally Posted by Bergs View Post
    I'm not sure what I did, but I have like an anchor space (just a clear, outline box) that is showing on the left of my focus bar. How do I rehide that?

Thanks!
    If you use addons like Masque, it puts borders on icons. What you're seeing is an invisible box with a border

So I notice with L&L active it seems to be switching away from Aimed Shot even with Vuln still up?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire989 View Post
    So I notice with L&L active it seems to be switching away from Aimed Shot even with Vuln still up?
    Aimed Shot will disappear if Vuln has less than 2 seconds remaining. It tracks L&L but it takes into account cast time for basic casts and travel time. That way you don't accidentally waste a shot.

Hi I am completely new to TMW. Never really felt I needed it back when I was playing more seriously, however fast forward a few years and with less game time, it seems like a good idea to mess with it. So bear in mind as I ask questions I have no clue, for the most part, how it works. Anyway, I imported your most recent profile and gave it a try with MM. I was messing around with various talents and I noticed when I picked up Black Arrow, it never once "told me" to cast it. Is this intended? Am I missing something that should be understood? Or was it just not input because Black Arrow is subpar to L&L?

BTW, this looks like it could have been a pain in the ass to put together so thanks for taking the time!

Aimed Shot will disappear if Vuln has less than 2 seconds remaining. It tracks L&L but it takes into account cast time for basic casts and travel time. That way you don't accidentally waste a shot.
    Will you be updating to add the Windburst priority in since it is not simply a use on CD ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokica View Post

I'll take a look and add it in
    Would love this! Thanks for all the work, really helps to learn rotations.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just done all of this and have gotten a cluster fuck of every spell slapped on my screen?