Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    HalfLife/Black Mesa, run thru so many times I can follow my own footprints.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Used to be WoW. WoD changed that. Now it's a mix of ESO, SWTOR, Bethesda's single player games, Fable 2 (Completed it 20 times so far. I bloody love it). Or some other RPG that I haven't played in a while or I've just bought.

Last week it was Fallout: New Vegas. This week it's Gothic 3 (Picked it up for $2 on GOG), loving it so far!

Scenario seems impossible and/or entirely personal to what 'nothing to play' actually means; making the question here somewhat useless and/or contradictory.

If one has a 'go to game' to play when there is nothing to play, then logically speaking there is always something to play.

Generally I switch between a couple of games I dust off

Hearthstone: out in the middle of nowhere just wanna play something
    Final Fantasy 9: Sometimes...mostly when depressed I just grab this and play through the entirety of it
    Megaman X: Working on Speedrun...still love to just sit here for about 45 minutes and clear it
    Super Metroid: Dont try to speed run it ...just still love it
    Castlevania Symphony of the Night: I've played this game at least 200 times and I don't think I've ever had the exact same play through...

10+ Year Old Account
    Although I know there was a time, I can't remember a time I had nothing to play. Usually I'm neck-deep in backlogged games. And if I'm playing an older game (like Skyrim) its because I want to and not because I had nothing else to play.

But as far as simply wanting to replay old games, I've probably invested the most time replaying Baldur's Gate Saga, Mass Effect Saga, and Skyrim.
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch

I think Overwatch since the latest Team Fortress 2 update killed the will i have to play it. Funny how the Valve title was my chill fps while OW is the tryhard one.... now OW is my "i don't feel like playing anything" game. <.<

Also, The Binding of Isaac, but i just keep 1 run a day because i'm extremely burnt out but it's always fun.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Deleted
    Recently it's been Civ 5 for me, I like managing my own empire, however the longer the game goes on, and the closer I get to present time, the more I loose interest, as soon as Ironclads replace Privateers or when Battleships replace Frigates I usually call it quits.
    Last edited by mmocb78b2e29a3; 2016-08-03 at 09:19 PM.

Deleted
    Civ 5, Runescape, Tropico 5... something slow in any case.

Fallout 4 during non-raid nights.

WoW during raid raid nights.
    ~RAWR!

7+ Year Old Account
    WoW is usually my staple, but I tend to rotate throughout MMOs, depending on if something piques my interest. I sometimes also play FFXIV, SWTOR, Rift, and TESO. I used to be hardcore into Rift and even raid.. but the game took a direction I didn't agree with and we've sense parted ways. I'm still kind of upset about it, I really loved that freaking game.

Deleted
    Diablo 2 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    No I don't have the lowest standards, actually +90% of these games are well known and have great/very good reviews. I just like many genres/types.
    Take a look then My small database of games: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    It shows how many good/great titles are being released and we may not notice them/forgetting about them. That's why I created this small database in google calc and it's growing each day.
    Nice. I'm gonna bookmark this.

wow .

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    FFXIV here there are always dailies or dungeon roulettes to do or low level classes to level.
    Same here. I have some pretty awesome friends there so it's not unusual for me to log in at least once a day to chat with them for a bit. Overwatch has also become a game I jump into when I'm not in the mood to play something different when I have free time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Civilization. No better game to play when there's nothing else to play.

Start at 6 PM and it's suddenly 4 AM and you're like "oh fuck I have work in the morning".
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    FFXIV, WoW, Miku Project Mirai DX, indies on 3DS, and Hyrule Warriors 3DS are what I've been cycling through generally.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Fifa or Football Manager

Probably most of my PS1 library, which are Symphony of the Night, Resident Evil 1-3, Parasite Eve, Metal Gear Solid (Especially MGS), etc.
    Also some of my Super Nintendo games like Mario, Star Fox, Batman Returns, sometimes Final Fantasy 4, Street Fighter 2 and the like.

I fall back on older games like SWG or UO. There's always new servers popping up an starting fresh always keeps me occupied for a few weeks. I will sometimes go offline for a few weeks and focus on exercise or something else, and wait for the yearning to play a game to reappear. It always does within a month. I'll think "Hrm, I haven't played X in a while" or "Y is about to come out, maybe I should replay this older version of it."

Every year or so I replay Final Fantasy Tactics (see my avatar), usually on my old PS1 instead of an emulator so I get the full experience. About six months ago I bought a SNES and a few games to go into super nostalgia mode, so I always have those.

Civ 5 for me, it's my comfort game.
    Gaming & Tech related discussion with occasional poo flinging!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS...PDOAsdXS7I029g
    https://twitter.com/Aztech_Zero