Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    When Blizzard have actively stated reasons for the removal of the max camera distance and removed the ability to increase it through a script, then yeah it is cheating.
    This addon is clearly exploiting an oversight and I guaran-damn-tee that it will be fixed one Blizzard finds out about it.
    Yeah it will probably be fixed, but people won't get banned. Not sure you'd even want people to get banned for it either, it was a retarded change by blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    If it shows them how serious we are about wanting the maxdistance back, then yes. I do want them to break the entire Addon API every time one of these pops up. Max distance is more important to me as a raid leader than literally any other addon, considering boss abilities and timers can be largely memorized.
    Better arguments would have done that more.
    Instead of the majority being hyperbole of how the game is "unplayable" for melee classes without the greater zoom.
    I on several occasions made a simple request, provide video evidence of something that if it was that common should have been simple to get hold of.
    Yet it wasn't appearing.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Good stuff. Cheers!

Well they forced us to install addons for the most standar things in game, like old stats or showing numbers above players while u heal. You know the simple things.

If the break the API for this, then they must break the dejastats addon, the advancedinterface addon etc. Be my guest.

7+ Year Old Account
    This addon will be blocked faster than a tomcat chasing a jack rabbit, but I find it highly unlikely that any actions against the users will follow.

It will remove the max camera whiners from the game at least. Sounds like a plus to me.
    They're as cancerous as the pro-flying fucktards.
    Why are you so angry, people aren't getting banned from downloading an addon.

It will remove the max camera whiners from the game at least. Sounds like a plus to me.
    Blizzard didn't even permanently ban botters with some of their recent ban waves it was like 6 month bans. If they won't pemaban botters they aren't even going to touch people using a addon like MaxCam. They might hit them with a "We are disapoint son" but that is a bout it.
    Check out my livestream and follow me on twitter.
    /
    I Livestream and do giveaways.

You seem upset, need a hug?

Never understood why some people can be so vehemently anti-choice for player options. It's weird.

Quote Originally Posted by re1gn1te View Post
    Why are you so angry, people aren't getting banned from downloading an addon.
    Because people have developed this baby mentality where they cry and scream and throw their toys out of their pram until Blizzard caves into their demands. It's annoying and fucking childish.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Good show. And this is not an addon to get banned for. Use it while you can.

10+ Year Old Account
    and yet, Healers Have To Die remains a thing.

Blizzard has awesome priorities
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Because people have developed this baby mentality where they cry and scream and throw their toys out of their pram until Blizzard caves into their demands. It's annoying and fucking childish.
    We're paying for the game no?

why are people so excited to use this when they know for 100% fact it will be removed? seems kind of counter productive to just getting used to the new camera distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    why are people so excited to use this when they know for 100% fact it will be removed? seems kind of counter productive to just getting used to the new camera distance.
    Enjoy it while before its gone and if they break it maybe another will pop up.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Trylldom View Post
    We're paying for the game no?
    You're merely paying for access to the game and the servers. You don't dictate how they should make their game.

again, counter productive. may as well get used to the new camera. and if they break this one, there will be no new one. your only hope is them reverting the changes.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's more so because it shows how it's still there and they clearly just removed the ability to use it. They tried to claim they did some change and it was accidentally removed and couldn't be brought back or something of the like.

If enough people download it, maybe they'll be like fuck it it's a losing battle over nothing really.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Better arguments would have done that more.
    Instead of the majority being hyperbole of how the game is "unplayable" for melee classes without the greater zoom.
    I on several occasions made a simple request, provide video evidence of something that if it was that common should have been simple to get hold of.
    Yet it wasn't appearing.
    Better arguments failed to get their attention. You can try to be civil all you want, but fact is that tens of thousands of posts have been made on the offical forums in feedback, the incredibly vast majority of them stating they want the *option* to zoom out fully back (that is, "make the slider longer"). They have said nothing. Videos of stuff like Mannoroth from a melee perspective with graphics literally blinding people were posted in the first week. They have said nothing.

If this is what finally gets them to respond, then I don't really care if it's a "bad argument". Results are what matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Belichick View Post
    It's more so because it shows how it's still there and they clearly just removed the ability to use it. They tried to claim they did some change and it was accidentally removed and couldn't be brought back or something of the like.

If enough people download it, maybe they'll be like fuck it it's a losing battle over nothing really.
    This is not actually true. We found a way to circumvent it on beta after it was released aswell, by manually editting the Cvar commands. By the time the game was released, they'd made sure to fix that "bug", though, so we couldn't anymore. It was never "gone", or "couldn't be brought back", it was removed <.<

You're merely paying for access to the game and the servers. You don't dictate how they should make their game.
    sounds like a sheep way to play, log in play game never tell blizzard something is wrong.