Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    You never switch.
    What does a sustained aoe/cleave apl look like for a FR build?

15+ Year Old Account
    After reading a whole bunch of information (thanks everyone) I have decided to play FR arms in my raids. I just have a quick question, is FR arms the spec to be even when low artifact traits? In other words, do I need shattered defences before I play FR arms?

Thanks!

A week or two back, there was a little talk about whether there were potential Haste breakpoints in Arms. Obviously, this FAQ simply states Haste has its place in the stat priority list and that's it. Was it determined that there weren't any Arms Haste breakpoints, or is that still up in the air?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qoma View Post
    A week or two back, there was a little talk about whether there were potential Haste breakpoints in Arms. Obviously, this FAQ simply states Haste has its place in the stat priority list and that's it. Was it determined that there weren't any Arms Haste breakpoints, or is that still up in the air?
    Icyveins has been updated and discusses it. "There is currently a Haste breakpoint of 20%~ (depending on latency), which allows for an additional Global Cooldown within each Colossus Smash Icon Colossus Smash window, however, it is not impactful enough to sacrifice Mastery or Versatility to pursue."

idk why people are so worried tbh, by the time mythic raid opens im pretty sure mythic progress raiders will be able to reach lvl 19 with an offspec artifact, i will keep rocking fury for dungeons and general things cause to be honest the quality of life for fury is pretty good right now and i have been having a lot more fun with it than any other exp release for fury and when the time comes where and if i really have to switch i will be ready.

But lets be honest here guys unless its survival spec in HFC, if you are a good raider and you perform very well with the spec and you are not on a top 10 world guild does it really matter? im pretty sure there will be bosses during progression where yes we need burst dps on this part of the fight and i will be happy to swap to arms and do my part and for sure most of us will be ready by then, but personally i dont enjoy this FR build one bit.

one question i have tho, how much of a loss would be if blizzard took of the hamstring spam?

Quote Originally Posted by Staubz View Post
    one question i have tho, how much of a loss would be if blizzard took of the hamstring spam?
    this is from the Arms discussion topic;

Latest sim build:
    Warrior_Arms_T19M : 474728 dps (with Hamstring)
    Warrior_Arms_T19M : 466852 dps (without Hamstring)

I might sound like an asshole but wtf, some of yall are asking questions that were literally answered about 3 times already in the thread, if you cant at the very least read the whole thing before asking something...
    - - - Updated - - -

Shattered defences is what you should get asap Frankminimia. You need it for arms to be viable, any of the builds require it.
    Last edited by Melenthria; 2016-08-29 at 09:54 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    stupid question but............do you need 2 of the same relics for the fury artifact?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

15+ Year Old Account
    If you mean because it is two weapons, no.

Also thanks for responding to me

You never switch.
    Your FAQ says that you're supposed to switch at 2+ targets to FoB build. Is that outdated then?

Deleted
    Please update the FAQ or remove the sticky as it is currently spreading misinformation.

What misinformation is it spreading?
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

So rage starved as arms.. burst is great.. then hard to get rage.. possible haste break point?

Sarri, do you think focused rage will be nerfed ? It insane atm, in dungeons if I get good procs I can be 100k ahead of other classes with it and fury doesnt get any close to those numbers

Deleted
    So in the first page the "FR" talent link says that i should go for dauntless, but then you say that OP is better. So what should i choose now?

Thanks for the awesome informations!

Go for dauntless if you're rage starved, if you somehow manage to land all your mortal strikes with 3 stacks of FR and still have rage left then go for Overpower.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melenthria View Post
    Sarri, do you think focused rage will be nerfed ? It insane atm, in dungeons if I get good procs I can be 100k ahead of other classes with it and fury doesnt get any close to those numbers
    Could you link a log ? I have to do something wong because i rarely beat other classes by those numbers. And I am being crushed by pretty much everybody when adds are involved if i go full FR/single target build (821 ilvl / 14 artifact points).

What misinformation is it spreading?
    Your guide says to use Execute while playing the FR build but your later individual posts say not to. Same with switching between FR and other specs if you want to do AOE.

Deleted
    Do i take OP or Dauntless with the FR skill?

Dauntless.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders