Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Does the FR build works with dauntless or does OP is a must?

The FR build functions just fine using Dauntless, but OP is the better choice.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

So, since hamstring no longer triggers opportunity strikes, does that mean spamming it during battle cry is no longer worth it? Have the best skills changed from deadly calm and focused rage?

Edit: nm, this was answered elsewhere. For those wondering, the answer is no, nothing really changes.
    Last edited by TummyBoy; 2016-08-25 at 07:06 AM.

hi, i was just wondering if the stat priority in legion for arms is still str>mas>vers>haste>crit ? and if this changes depending on wether we play FR or the standard Iftk build?

Mas>Str>>Vers>Haste>Crit for the FR build
    Mas>Str>>Vers>Crit>Haste for the Standard/FoB builds
    My Stream

great thank you another question how are arms warriors at low ilvl gear 110 regarding rage are we rage starving or just fine?

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    If you're going with the Focused Rage build, you'll want to prioritize your spells like this:
    Rend (If talented and less than global remaining/down)
    Colossus Smash (If CS is not up on the target)
    Warbreaker (If CS is not up on the target)
    Overpower (if talented)
    Mortal Strike
    Execute (If Execute ring Procs)
    Colossus Smash (If Shattered defenses down)
    Warbreaker (If Shattered Defenses down)
    Focused Rage (If less than 3 stacks / Talent Deadly Calm taken and Battle Cry is up
    Hamstring (If talent Deadly Calm taken and Battle Cry is up)
    Slam (Deadly calm taken and Battle Cry is up)
    Heroic Charge
    Rend (If talented and 5.4 or less remaining)
    Whirlwind/Slam (If Focused Rage has 3 stacks / 20 rage from capping)
    Can you clarify me about the FR rotation?!

On the FR build you always hit MS even with 0, 1, 2 or 3 FR stacks?

My point is, you have 0 stacks, hit CS>MS, thn you got Tactitian you dont have time to build 3 stacks even 1...

Another thing, when you have 1, 2 or 3 FR stacks you wait for SD or you hit MS on cooldown?

Iam a bit confused about the rotation even after your FAQ.

Always hit MS on CD, unless there's a higher prio spell to use. If you wait with using MS, there's a decent chance that you'll proc Tactician again, effectively wasting a MS proc.
    My Stream

I noticed the execute rotation for FR was taken down last night. Does the rotation now stay the same through the whole fight, or is the execute rotation just being edited and will be re-posted when it's updated?

Execute is no longer used.
    My Stream

you'd still use execute during deadly calm instead of slam. its over 2x the damage and its 2x the rage. probably not used too often but still.
    Last edited by butkus; 2016-08-26 at 03:38 AM.

Deleted
    Which spec would be better for leveling, with a group including a healer? I saw @Warriorsarri 's points about arms self healing, but would fury come ahead in clear speed if that wasn't needed?

Great thread OP I'm not 100% on talent usage though could you maybe go over them with the various arms builds?

With the FR build, would you wait to use Battle Cry if CS and Warbreaker are on cooldown? Or just use it when it comes up?

Deleted
    Sarri can I ask you for your auto attack WA? I tried to make one but I failed.

Use it on CD.

- - - Updated - - -

http://pastebin.com/06CPJ9Na There's my Swing Timer wa.
    My Stream

Deleted
    Thanx a lot, now I see where I did mistake.

Is Mortal Combo just a dead talent for pve ?

Jupp, it is.
    My Stream

Deleted
    Hello. all how much haste i need to have in legion i see all warriors atm have 18% but with class trinket. after the class trinket is gone how much i need to have.and in situation i use BT and get enrage and same time i have enough rage for rampage i have to wait the enrage to end before use rampage?
    Last edited by mmocb0b4b353f6; 2016-08-27 at 08:35 AM.