Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Arms is the safest choice, as it's by far the best spec right now. If they nerf things they've already stated that they won't change the order in which the different specs per class ranks.
    By that do you mean that because the FR build is so strong, Arms is just the better choice?

On one hand, I want to push mythic raids with my guild, but on the other hand, I just don't think the FR build is very enjoyable.

Is that the sort of situation we're dealing with? FR build is so good that Fury just sucks, or Fury has its own problems that have made it second-class, because the FAQ says that they are "balanced close together at 110" or at least it did last time I'd looked at it.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

Deleted
    So arms is now "By far" the best spec? Well fuck me in the ass then I guess.

At what point would you want to replace your Archimonde trinket for Arms and Fury, as both really help out your overall dps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    That being said, both 'standard' Arms and Fury are competitive. I don't think Blizzard will keep things as they are with FR Arms doing absurdly (20%+) more damage than any other warrior spec/build.

I don't think I'll mind the FR build I just really liked the standard build though :/ I really miss my big dick execute crit during 6.2 hfc :c

Does anyone have an estimate how much of a damage difference it will be playing a FR build Vs. a standard build on a single target fight?

Will it be extremely marginal like a 1% difference?
    Last edited by Chingylol; 2016-08-29 at 05:58 AM.

As Arms you'll want to use Class trinket until you reach 110, as Fury it sucks for leveling

Focused Rage is by far the best spec by a very fair margin.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Sarri, could you give a bit of an explanation as to why arms is 'the best by far'? I'm not sure exactly what changed but from my own testing it seemed like arms and fury were really close.

Quote Originally Posted by fearmemortals View Post
    Sarri, could you give a bit of an explanation as to why arms is 'the best by far'? I'm not sure exactly what changed but from my own testing it seemed like arms and fury were really close.
    a 90k dps gap so 30%. Due to arms ridiculous scaling with artefact with the FR build.

With all the revelations on FR potential at how many targets does the FoB build outshine for AoE? Or when is it ideal to switch from FR to FoB?

You never switch.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Does anyone have these links to the dps rankings in Legion that people keep referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Flytanx View Post
    Does anyone have these links to the dps rankings in Legion that people keep referring to?
    http://downloads.simulationcraft.org...o/raid_00.html

Deleted
    Hey, what is the talents for cleave and aoe burst like dungeons heroic and mythic for the FR build. I heard sweeping strikes is good but for trash in dungeons is it worth to take it? And how looks like the rotation pls?

rotation is in the very first post. SS is worth to take in dangeons yes.

Deleted
    Ok thanks. About the rotation, its for pure single target no? Or do we follow the same for multi burst and cleave? Without artefact bladestorm ofc

Deleted
    So what is the best talent setup for Arms leveling. Just pick all AoE talents I guess?

Guys, I'm new here, tell me please, which spec will be better for PVE in Legion? Arms or Fury? I'm playing Fury now. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Got lube? Cause with arms being the best dps spec, I'm about to bust a nut.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belialius View Post
    Guys, I'm new here, tell me please, which spec will be better for PVE in Legion? Arms or Fury? I'm playing Fury now. Thanks.
    Is this some kind of irony? Come on just scroll up the page man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    You never switch.
    which specc and which build, would you recomment for Mythic+10?
    Is Fury still the best in there?