10+ Year Old Account

(H or A)Tank looking for new home

Greetings!

With legion up and coming, I am currently looking to get back into progression raiding after a long break from Warlords PvE content. Legion has be fired up for progression raiding!

Background:
    I have been raiding since Wrath. Was raid leader in MoP and the start of Warlords. Progression raiding was a passion of mine back then, but i still know what separates a good raider, from a bad raider. I'm prior Military with 4.5 years in the Army. So I'm very level headed when it comes to taking criticism and I'm very capable of taking charge when it comes to a leadership position. Current Job deals directly with WoW, so i eat, sleep, and breath this game.

Availability
    I can go to any Realm, any faction.
    I'm looking to main my Veng DH or arms/prot warrior for Legion. I haven't been this excited to tank in a very long time/

Raid Hours
    Thursday/ Friday – any hours
    OR
    Any late night raiding guild
    OR
    Any morning raid group

Skype and vent interviews are welcome!

- - - Updated - - -

bump for the legion!

WE need a Tank we need you heres our info below:

Guild Website: http://www.fraghard.com/
    Battle Net ID: Dragotron#1290
    Faction: Horde
    Focus: Raiding / Casual PvP
    Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs, 8-11 PM EST
    Server: Illidan (PvP)

FRAGHARD is actively looking for players for legion content that are interested in putting the time and effort into completing all raiding content. Looking for those players that put the extra level of effort in to learn the little details and fine intricacies of their classes. We expect all players to be raid ready in legion when the raid content becomes available shortly after launch. We have various raiders and officers that have a large array of raiding experience from multiple MMORPG games and throughout several WoW expansions over the years. We are also a social group that is open to the casual players that would be interested in potentially fun alt/achievement runs on weekends and casual PvP.

Class recruitment is currently open for almost all specs until the legion content is underway. This will give everyone a chance to prove they are able to be 100% ready for raid content when it becomes available. It will also allow us to ensure that the proper players with the ambition and desire to go the extra mile get the spots they deserve in our raid group.

We require 80% raid attendance from our raiders, if you don't maintain this then you may lose your core raid spot to another and/or become a sub. We want dedicated players, fully prepared and raid ready, able to zone in no less then 15 minutes before raid starts.

Members must be 18 or older. We like to joke around but it is never malicious. If you cannot handle some mature banter between fellow players maybe FRAGHARD isn't right for you. Absolutely zero tolerance for racism or drama.

Interested in joining, then contact myself in game at the battle tag Dragotron#1290 or go to our website and fill out an application.

<Disturbed> - Zul'jin - 3 nights/week - Semi-Hardcore
    Progression: Heroic (13/13) Mythic (12/13)

Raid Schedule:
    Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
    Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
    Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
    Holidays will be rescheduled.

Current Recruitment Needs:
    • DPS Death Knight
    • Off Spec Tank
    • Balance Druid
    • Rogue
    • Mage
    All classes will be considered.

Server Information:
    Zul'jin (PvE)
    Ruin Battlegroup
    Chicago Datacenter
    Eastern Realm Time

In-game contacts:
    Madness (Madness#12309)
    Applejuice (Apple#11916)
    Srslynohax (Jake#11149)

<Heroes Never Die> is a new guild formed by very experienced and successful raiders making their return for Legion. We are a group of friends from top US 100 guilds that are tired of raiding 4+ days a week and looking to clear Mythic content on a 2 night schedule.

Our goals are to be every bit as succesful as we have been in the past. The difference this time around, is we will not be raiding "hardcore" hours. As several of us have other commitments in life now, that type of lifestyle is no longer a reality. Therefore we're looking to maintain the same skill level as we have in the past, but on a much shorter raid schedule. (8 Hours a Week).

You need to care about performance - both guild and personal. You must know the expectations of your role and how to correctly optimize your character.
    You are able to maintain near 100% attendance on a 2 night schedule. We do not have back-ups for each position and need players we can count on to be there, minus emergencies and things that cannot be avoided.
    You must have both Discord and a mic, as well as the ability to talk when needed.
    You must be able to think on your own. I don't want to be directing you on every little thing you should be doing when things go crazy. You must be able to realize when you make mistakes and ensure that they are not repeated.

BONUS : You enjoy hanging out and talking to members before/after raids. We want players who want to get to know us.

We have multiple current 13/13m players, as well as most of us having previous Realm Firsts.
    Raid times are Wednesday/ Sunday, 12am-4am CST. Can add Aeriyo#1628 if you would like to talk further.