Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    That LOS game was not even half that bad, i once had a skirmish game last for 35-38 minutes 1v1 vs Rogue, who would just run away without even trying to fight me unless he had ALL of his cds up. That mage at least came out on open rogue just ran around pillar till stealth sapped me and ran towards different pillar, because of games like this, mobility in PvP is Very Very important for me.

P.S. if any1 Remembers BC arena, there was NO time limit for arena, and there were times where there is a resto drood left in 2s vs 2x dps (drood's partner died) and drood would run around pillar for 2 hours until both players simply afk out of arena.

or in Wrath if you did not win game in 45 mins, both teams lose points, so you could see healer in 2s running around for 45 mins and even a winning team ends up losing points. Back then 2s gave you Glad and R1 titles, so those games mattered. So LOS was in PvP as long as this game existed :P
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-08-05 at 02:19 AM.

I for one hope that they keep playing up the Knight theme. It makes the class more unique and less "just a warrior with spells." Hell maybe I could call my steed in for an attack, knockdown or taunt. Much like the scenes in the Warcraft movie with the horse and wolf mounts. I'd also like a squire call in. Maybe he/she could do an attack, provide a temp buff, absorb a blow. What if my squire could bring me food/drink (pally version of mage food) or take up my weapons if I fall in combat. Summon a vengeful squire for 30 seconds after you die type flavor talent/spell. Any sort of class flavor or thematic enhancement would be nice really.

Just noticed it. Yes, this will do...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramiell View Post
    I for one hope that they keep playing up the Knight theme. It makes the class more unique and less "just a warrior with spells." Hell maybe I could call my steed in for an attack, knockdown or taunt. Much like the scenes in the Warcraft movie with the horse and wolf mounts. I'd also like a squire call in. Maybe he/she could do an attack, provide a temp buff, absorb a blow. What if my squire could bring me food/drink (pally version of mage food) or take up my weapons if I fall in combat. Summon a vengeful squire for 30 seconds after you die type flavor talent/spell. Any sort of class flavor or thematic enhancement would be nice really.
    I take it you haven't see our options for the second tier of Order Hall research then? I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

http://imgur.com/a/oE2fJ

10+ Year Old Account
    Not all knights stay on their steed all the time and to be fair Knights are just as much a warrior thing to.

#NotoDerpony
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi