Deleted

I have too much Sumptuous Fur - what should i do ?

I see people buying them with COD 1.3-1.5g / each - unlimited supply. What are they using all this fur on ?

I got 5 characters, 5 barns and 5 tailor buildings and 5 tailorers crafting bags.

Can anyone help

Since there are no new bags in Legion I reckon they are stockpiling to continue making the WoD bags (and potentially make decent money with it).

There are new bags in Legion, but rather than making a 32-slot (which, being mildly OCD, I would have loved... it's a multiple of 4, y'know), they decided to back-fill at 24-slots, since there was no commonly-available crafted bags of that size.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    They are trying to stockpill to keep crafting bags in Legion. Thing is, unless they nerf Barn (specifically Savage Blood vendor price) there won't be any shortage of Fur anytime soon

i use it for goblin gliders to sell on my eng, they will come in handy again in legion, people still buy them for BGs, and alts

i have one tailor, i think bag prices will go up with all the incoming DHs, and newly boosted aff-locks

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bags and gliders although it remains to be seen if gliders will ever be a source of income.

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    Bags and gliders although it remains to be seen if gliders will ever be a source of income.
    Used my goblin gliders a lot gliding from 1 world quest to next one. Like ALOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yup, bags will be a decent money maker in Legion. Plus people are probably buying them for their DHs.
    bags are going to be even lower then they are now, you are lucky to sell for 700-800 depending on server. there is so much supply and that is not going away

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    bags are going to be even lower then they are now, you are lucky to sell for 700-800 depending on server. there is so much supply and that is not going away
    Most likely the price will increase. While there won't be any bigger bags a lot of the people making them now will stop just because the mats are previous expansion mats meaning you have to go away from current content to farm them causing both the bags and the mats to be worth more. Take the Frostweave bags once cata hit even though there were bigger bags the price of the Frostweave bags increased.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Bags are going to increase.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    They stripped a lot of mobility from a lot of classes and Broken Isles is designed like a rat maze. You are going to make a killing on goblin gliders, especially if they start working in random battlegrounds again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Bags are going to increase.
    feels like everyone is planning on making bags in legion and they know its the biggest so i don't think we're in for a big price rise at all, doubt they will even break 2k.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkz View Post
    i use it for goblin gliders to sell on my eng, they will come in handy again in legion, people still buy them for BGs, and alts

i have one tailor, i think bag prices will go up with all the incoming DHs, and newly boosted aff-locks
    you can buy gliders from a goblin in new Dalaran now =/

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    feels like everyone is planning on making bags in legion and they know its the biggest so i don't think we're in for a big price rise at all, doubt they will even break 2k.
    My server is is already up to 1300 gold per bag and with Demon Hunters this coming week it is going to be a big seller.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Yeah, but most people don't know that yet lol. Shhhhhhhhh.

I would also use the fur to make a ton of bags to sell when the 9th rolls around.

How do you have too much? With all those tailors? When traders come trade in mats for spirits and dump the fur with the primal hexweaving craft. I believe Ore or Herb traders are generally the best option for bulking up on spirits.

As others said, hexweave bags. Keep stock for into Legion as well. (Storing just the hexweave cloth/Sorc. Earths is more space efficient) The new Legion bags are going to be too pricey for money for quite some time.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hexweave bags are over 1000 gold on some servers, so make a ton of them and get rich.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    they are 10g a pop, though Put it into the AH for 9g and they will sell. Heck they'll probably sell for 100g because people in general are stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Androes View Post
    Hexweave bags are over 1000 gold on some servers, so make a ton of them and get rich.
    They were well around 3000 gold couple months ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shave it off. I'm sorry lol.

Hexweave bags for sure, the new legion bags are not divisible by four