Deleted

Garrison Campaign: The Exarch's Call

Hello.
    Been looking for this campaign mission for my alliance rogue for the toy for the past 3 months. Does it have any requirements in order to be enabled for a character? Or is it just a game of luck around the weekly rotation of the campaigns?
    Any input appreciated!

How I think it works is it's in a bucket with all the other different Garrison Campaign quests. If you do them as you get them, the random chance to land on this one is higher and higher every week, and if it was anything like the Horde one for the Firefury Totem it actually never unlocked until I started doing 4 or 5 campaigns then poof it unlocked...

So TL;DR do the Garrison Campaign every week and you will get this to pop much sooner.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    How I think it works is it's in a bucket with all the other different Garrison Campaign quests. If you do them as you get them, the random chance to land on this one is higher and higher every week, and if it was anything like the Horde one for the Firefury Totem it actually never unlocked until I started doing 4 or 5 campaigns then poof it unlocked...

So TL;DR do the Garrison Campaign every week and you will get this to pop much sooner.
    Yeah the quest you're looking for is the last of the garrison campaign quests, so you need to complete all the previous campaign quest's to make it appear.