Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Dont suppose theres any way to make the health bar take the classes color? I've looked in weakauras but couldnt find anything that would allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jixel View Post
    Added Mistweaver.

Awesome stuff man, thanks alot.

I have added a new Enhancement aura. This one is without the rotation and just shows the CDs. (more info on the wiki). I created this to try out using custom icons in the game.

If there's an interest in these types of auras I might create more for some other specs.

Top bar is Feral Spirit CD.
    Stormstrike icon glows when Stormbringer buff is active.
    Frostbrand and Flametongue will get a purple inner border (my custom icon) when they can be refreshed safely. Flametongue will also show a green border when it is off cooldown.
    The Crash Lightning icon activates when you are above 80 Maelstrom. If Crash Lightning is on cooldown and Maelstrom is above 90, it shows Lava Lash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Siven View Post
    Dont suppose theres any way to make the health bar take the classes color? I've looked in weakauras but couldnt find anything that would allow it.
    Then you need this one instead.
    Last edited by Jixel; 2016-08-25 at 02:24 PM.
    - Jixel on The Maelstrom EU. Check out my WeakAuras for all classes on GitHub -

Deleted
    Class coloured health bar = Awesome

I really like that enh shammy layout.

I've been playing around the your fury warrior resource tracker and figured out how to add more cooldowns like wrecking ball and make them fill to the right, so that shammy layout will be great for my alt shammy
    Last edited by mmoc1d42d583dc; 2016-08-25 at 02:54 PM.

If I just want a cooldown tracker and not the rotation, how would I go about doing that?

More and more people have contacted me with questions about how to make the auras look like mine. I have updated a lot of the auras to use more basic bar and border textures. They look the same as in the screenshots (almost, borders have become slightly thinner). But you dont need to install anything extra to have them look good. I switched the bar texture to "Minimalist" which comes with ElvUI and a lot of other addons (SharedMedia included). The border was switched to "Blizzard Achievement Wood" and colored black which does not require an addon.

TL: DR: If you use any of the auras below, please update them. No need to install any extra addons to have clean looking bar auras. Icons still needs to be skinned by Maqsue or AddOnSkins (in case of ElvUI).

I have updated the following auras:
    DK: Runic Power Bar and Runes Overlay
    DH:Fury/Pain Bar
    Druid: Druid Power Bar and Resto Resource Tracker
    Hunter: Focus Bar
    Mage: Mana and Combustion Bars
    Monk: Energy and Chi Bar and MW Resource Tracker
    Pala: Holy Resource Tracker, Prot Resource Tracker and Ret Holy Power and Mana Bar
    Priest: Mana and Insanity Bar and Holy Resource Tracker
    Rogue: Energy and Combo Points Bars
    Shaman: Maelstrom and Mana Bar and Resto Resource Tracker
    Warlock: Soul Shards and Mana Bar
    Warrior: Rage Bar, Arms Resource Tracker and Fury Resource Tracker
    Last edited by Jixel; 2016-08-25 at 09:20 PM.

Getting an error when trying to import the Class Colored Health Bar: "The children of the group have different display types, so their display options cannot be set as a group." The Red Health Bar works fine, though.

Jixel,

Great job!!!!!!! I'm a guardian druid.. any chance you could add in moonfire and Galactic Guardian into the priority rotation please. Thanks

Deleted
    Great collection. Looks like what I created myself, but more refined.
    Could you make Fury warrior Rampage priority when rage is capped? Even when Enraged.

Quote Originally Posted by KayOfGames View Post
    Getting an error when trying to import the Class Colored Health Bar: "The children of the group have different display types, so their display options cannot be set as a group." The Red Health Bar works fine, though.
    That is not an error from importing, that is when you have selected the group after the import. The auras work but I had exported it with the "Never" condition checked in the "Load" tab. It is fixed now. You can either go in and untick "Never" or re-import the aura from GitHub.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnasty78 View Post
    I'm a guardian druid.. any chance you could add in moonfire and Galactic Guardian into the priority rotation please. Thanks
    Fixed. Added Galactic Guardian Moonfire procs.

Well, that's awesome!
    Thanks for the work, not for my main, since I like to have my own, but I'll definitly use them on all my reroll!
    Weak Aura is so good but so time consuming

Deleted
    So i like the target health box from the warrior layout so much that i want it for every class.

I have managed to make it separate from the buffs, and have moved it to the right of the health and resource bar......but how do i make it change color depending on the class if im targeting a player and the normal reaction colors if im targeting npcs and mobs?

Edit: got it. If anyone's interested.
    Code:
    function(progress, r1, g1, b1, a1, r2, g2, b2, a2)
        local c = RAID_CLASS_COLORS[select(2,UnitClass("target"))]
        local u = UnitIsPlayer("target") 
        local f = UnitReaction("target", "player") or 0
        -- player character
        if u then         
            return c.r, c.g, c.b
        end
        -- npcs
        if f <= 3 then
            return 1,0,0,1
        elseif f == 4 then
            return 1,1,0,1
        elseif f >= 5 then
            return 0,1,0,1
        else
            return 0,0,0,1
        end
    end
    I have also duplicated the enemy health bar and made it a pet bar to the left on the player health bar. So good
    Last edited by mmoc1d42d583dc; 2016-08-27 at 08:33 PM.

Deleted
    Separate question:

Some of the parts, like the shaman and restro druid resource trackers, you cant choose to make them grow to the right for example, yet others you can.

How can i make those that dont have the grow option, gain the grow option?

these weak auras are fantastic, cant wait for affliction and destro!

Seems like your MM rotation is wrong tbh, Patient Sniper is the talent to pick and your rotation doesnt take that into consideration.

But generally, awesome job.

Hello, 1 have only 1 qustion ^^ what need to do, that WA show gcd like on ur gif's ^^. And ofc Thank you, that wa's are AWESOME
    Last edited by shansijkee; 2016-08-28 at 02:07 PM.

Hello, I just wanted to say "Thank You". You're amazing and so is your work. Thank you for sharing this with us and for all the time you spent setting the auras up.

Quote Originally Posted by Siven View Post
    How can i make those that dont have the grow option, gain the grow option?
    You need to use a dynamic group. The healer ones uses a normal group.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeredsoul View Post
    these weak auras are fantastic, cant wait for affliction and destro!
    I have to be honest. They will most likely not make it in time for Legion. I don't enjoy Warlock at the moment and are more focused on the other auras.

Edit: I forgot I had started on Destruction. I added what I have made. The only talents added are: Roaring Blaze, Eradication and Grimoire of Service.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Seems like your MM rotation is wrong tbh, Patient Sniper is the talent to pick and your rotation doesnt take that into consideration.
    Sorry I don't play Marksmanship. Is it the whole Vulnerable debuff? I added that to Aimed Shot and Marked Shot now. Thanks for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by shansijkee View Post
    Hello, 1 have only 1 qustion ^^ what need to do, that WA show gcd like on ur gif's ^^. And ofc Thank you, that wa's are AWESOME
    It is in the Misc Auras.
    Last edited by Jixel; 2016-08-28 at 11:06 PM.

I created my own threat indicator to match the style of Jixel's auras. Feel free to use and customize it as you please.

Code:
    dGemsaGikKUeHunkkeNIcQzjjPBPuLDjjXVukfggH6yuultk5zuOMMuQRrb2MsjFJqY4OGCoLkToHsrZtPuDpHsv7tPu0bvQQfkjEOKunrLsPlkuYgvQ4JcLsgPqPItkfALsvAMsbUjHi7KQ8tHIHkuQ0svkEk0ufCvPk2QqPuFvkO1kukSx0FLudwQCyQSyHQhdQjtuxM0MPiFMiJMQYPbwnHuETKuMTOUnb7wIFtPHdYYv8CLmDvxxKTlv13LIgpHW5PQA9eIA)czAMbIog4jUi2QkTQI4QymrbIYeLzGOmyjAPc8b9vIUCM4OsaBj4hsjkn2eerh8b91WaKK0rKSYk92ZSyIazIbFJ6Euxf3qCPztXUwq5eRetieJi1GyTtGyjjegGKKol6zMO)ymzAPNET2vmXS1jZaX7YA5mquiLpGbEEIYatMaWP89ZarHu(ag45jo2SYarHu(ag45jc1h6USwodefs5dyGNNOjh8b2cdefs5dyGNNyAP1Wz3AX4ehhSYarHu(ag455jQIaYvKvzwHNimd0ZmdeJ7GRM0ytf5QBZ2Hb6zm3XqIYGD3TDldjU9wMfBidmGM2ZadOxB6zMNOjB57KDslIX0tObn6flIXDt1Tz7Wa9mtpX0ZyUJHeLb7UB7wgsC7Tml2qgyanTNbgWtmBDYmq8USwodefs5dyGNN4csHzG4cuKYk9AruiLpGb61Iv45jkdmzcaNY3pdefs5dyGNN4yZkdefs5dyGNNiC2TwmqCbkszLyd3FZMgJzdrHu(agi2W93SPXy2Wk88eH6dDxwlNbIcP8bmWZt0Kd(aBHbIcP8bmWZtmT0AyRqC3zfIJdwzGOqkFad888ehvcylb)qkrxACXDdX1DWvBX4ebfWRHTcqz9Qm9mt8QiEAuI7pc2Xprh8b91WaKK0rKSYk92ZSyIFass6WaX0sRHSn1HXjczBQZ9dP0ZmX0sRHSn15(HuwHiCADRqTpGSs8abvM49dPex390IO2xlNy1TfzWb2YIiKTPoe3vmriBtDQTq64UDiUDI33OU3tbCI3ns6jMwAnKoWA5q2M6W4etlT((g19EkGZketlTovaNviMkAFTCIU0TetlT2Lb9vwHiKoWA5q2M6qCxXeH0bwlhY2uNAlKoUBhIBNN4vrCgN4bc6W4eljHWaKK0zrpZetLpajjDyG49nQ79uaN4DJKEEIozzWb2Ilx)bijPZIbEIazIbFJ6ELylIYGLOLkWh0xj6YzIMgNGIFC3rVwe9PajFNETmGia2wyCE61IbIo4d6RHbijPJizLv6TNzXefSYAUgYDFexqAoV2gBzse1zvslYUX)aks1YqRSTz96URvrOfXpajjDyGyAP1R7EAX4etlTgY2uhgNiKTPo3pKspZeHtRBfQ9bKvIhiOYetlTgY2uN7hszfIPLwNkGZkeVFiL46UNweHSn1H4UIjczBQtTfsh3TdXTtmv0(A5eDPBjEFJ6EpfWjE3iPNyAP1q6aRLdzBQdJtmT067Bu37PaoRqu7RLtS62Im4aBzrmT0Axg0xzfIq6aRLdzBQdXDfteshyTCiBtDQTq64UDiUDEI(uGKVtVwTjMTozgiExwlNbIcP8bmWZtCbPWmqCbkszLETikKYhWa9AXk88eLbMmbGt57NbIcP8bmWZtCSzLbIcP8bmWZteo7wlgiUafPSsSH7VztJXSHOqkFadeB4(B20ymByfEEIq9HUlRLZarHu(ag45jAYbFGTWarHu(ag45jMwAnSviU7ScXXbRmquiLpGbEEEIJkbSLGFiLOGvwZebfWRHTcqz9Qm9mtuWkR5ArMETRYwgq0jldoWwC56pajjDwmWteitm4Bu3dQiEAuIcwznx7N7yiJn28wgSRXMfVLXg0UvBAApdAr004eu8J7o6zmXssimajjDw0ZmrzWs0sf4d6ReD5mXu5dqsshgiEFJ6EpfWjE3iPNNNEgZaXu5dqsshgiEFJ6EpfWjE3iPNNOd(G(Ayass6iswzLE7zwmrbRSMRHC3hXfKMZRTXw1IRBQoiBrlW(CLxl7eCsATpGKVQi0I4hGKKomqmT061DpTyCIPLwdzBQdJteY2uN7hsPNzIPLwdzBQZ9dPScr406wHAFazL4bcQmX7hsjUU7PfXur7RLt0LULiKTPo1wiDC3oe3oX7Bu37PaoX7gj9e1(A5ed(g19Ooe8K7aBHyAP1q6aRLdzBQdJtmT067Bu37PaoRqmT06ubCwHyAP1ojPXYkeHSn1H4UIjcPdSwoKTPoe3vmriDG1YHSn1P2cPJ72H425j6tbs(o9A1My26KzG4DzTCgikKYhWappXfKcZaXfOiLv61IOqkFad0RfRWZtugyYeaoLVFgikKYhWappXXbRmquiLpGbEEIMCWhylmquiLpGbEEIq9HUlRLZarHu(ag45jcNDRfdexGIuwj2W93SPXy2quiLpGbInC)nBAmMnScppX0sRHTcXDNvio2SYarHu(ag455joQeWwc(HuIcwznteuaVg2kaL1RY0ZmrNSm4aBXLR)aKK0zXaprbRSMR9tVwvXydiAACck(XDh9mMyjjegGKKol6zMOmyjAPc8b9vIUCMOGvwZ1Im9mOkgteitm4Bu3dQiEA0OU9LKglp9AZaX42rwNQBZ2Hb6zMEIPxl6jMEgtpX0Rn9mZtmUdUAsJnvKRUnBhgOxB6jMNOjB57KDslIX0tObn6flIXDt1Tz7Wa9mZDeL4TA3wuIfl2yrz2qTB1MM2ZGTOxlUJOeVv72IsSyXglkZgQDR200EgSf9mM7ikXB1UTOelwSXIYSHA3QnnTNbBXtmBDYmqmT06I2xhgN4DzTCgikKYhWappXfKcZaXfOiLv61IOqkFad0RfRWZtugyYeaoLVFgikKYhWappXXbRmquiLpGbEEIWz3AXaXfOiLvInC)nBAmMnefs5dyGyd3FZMgJzdRWZteQp0DzTCgikKYhWapprto4dSfgikKYhWappX0sRHTcXDNvio2SYarHu(ag455joQeWwc(HuIU04I7gIR7GR2IXjckGxdBfGY6vz6zM4vr80Oe3FeSJFIXTJSonww6PNzIWP1TcbveNOPub(aBXigoQ3OUOUOUOUSf2LJ6GtZOLh1f7J6wAwHVrmUQrD9uaFB17azvo4Bu3rWtUdSfJyuOSZVogTQrDgfk78RZDJKEJAydh1zNOoXr9g1Buxuxuxu3OpnLOoJyurhi6IUrnCSPj7i4UrGtZOLx1OoZIfx1OUpj1Wr9QfzIo4d6RHbijPJizLv6TNzXeVkIJarwPN52e)aKK0HbIPLwdzBQdJteY2uN7hsPNzIPLwdzBQZ9dPScr406wHAFazL4bcQmX7hsjcNw3kqeY2uhIIjcNw3kuF)qkX1DpTiczBQtTfsh3TdXTjX0sRtfWzfIWP1TcBBAChylenLkWhylgXWrDrDr9g1f1f1f1LTWUCuhCAgT8OUyFu3sZk8nIXvnQRNc4BREhiRYbFJ6ocEYDGTyeJcLD(1XOvnQZOqzNFDUBK0BudB4Oo7e1joQ3OUOUOUOUOEJ6I6I6I6g9PPe1bNMrlVQrDMflUQrDFsAuVAroQlQlQ3OEjcNw3k45euIeHtRBfiAkvGpWwmIHJ6nQlQlQlQB0NMsu3NKg1RwKjc7tHRgXeKS7kXur7RLt0LULNOpfi570RLbepqqNDYoPfXy6j0Gg9IfX4o4QjpwOQBZ2Hb61MEI5jkdwqzN)GkI3a10jk6WIoXssimajjDw0ZmX42rwhwHyC7iRtSKLuIbBc2N)OU9I6QKDWvJia2wyCIXTJSoiqKv6zmraSTuVaYkXgeRDcetLpajjDyGiCADRartPc8b2IrmCuVrDrDrDrDJ(0uI6m5YlnQxTiZtugSeTub(G(krxot0jldoWwC56pajjDwmWt8Qi(ozN0Iym9eAqJEXIOmybLD(dQi(gGKVtmQl4Bu3jg3oY6uXbxn5Xcr0ZwuIazIbFJ6Em91j78t004eu8J7o61M4bc6GarwPN52ebL(6SuwHODaA5UdSfIXoXSPXyJy8c73G6g9ITJ1gmweJBhzDIXKPLE61INNyF6zUDlZ8Ka

Figured I would give you guys my leveling priorities for Legion.
    I expect to main Enhancement Shaman. Don't know which OS yet.
    Next I will level Holy Paladin with Ret OS.
    Then Frost DK with Blood OS
    And finally BM Hunter with MM OS.

So these classes will get the first updates for Legion (most likely). The rest will be leveled when I feel like it.
    That being said. If you guys come up with fixes and additions to the other specs, I will gladly add them.