Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    wow great work

Just a note: For resource management classes, like hunter, you will want to pool focus before an ability comes off CD. Therefore, your resource tracker WA, for BM e.g., is lacking because it should show the CD of Kill Command/A Murder of Crows/Barrage etc so a hunter can plan around using it immediately when it comes off CD. Your rotation helper part of the addon doesn't seem to anticipate the lack of focus for an ability well, IE, there's no icon which says "hey, pool focus." I know you somewhat get around this by having a high focus point before you start dumping with, say, Cobra Shot, but most hunters will want to see the CD of key abilities ticking down.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Just a note: For resource management classes, like hunter, you will want to pool focus before an ability comes off CD. Therefore, your resource tracker WA, for BM e.g., is lacking because it should show the CD of Kill Command/A Murder of Crows/Barrage etc so a hunter can plan around using it immediately when it comes off CD. Your rotation helper part of the addon doesn't seem to anticipate the lack of focus for an ability well, IE, there's no icon which says "hey, pool focus." I know you somewhat get around this by having a high focus point before you start dumping with, say, Cobra Shot, but most hunters will want to see the CD of key abilities ticking down.
    I think what you're looking for is outside the scope of what any 'rotation addon' can reasonably tell you. Part of the reason I never recommend them to anyone.

Well yeah, I'm not looking for the rotation helper to help me do my rotation (the Wowhead rotation leaves some stuff to be desired, anyways, Aspect of the Wild isn't even in these auras for BM, and it's a pretty beefy 2m CD to just ignore).

What I'm saying is, the only time you see an aura for a main rotational ability (like Kill Command) is in the "Rotation Helper" part of the package, and not the "Resource Management" part of it. The resource management part seems to only cover major CDs like Bestial Wrath and Stampede (but again, not AotW for some reason), and not rotational abilities.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jixel View Post
    Sorry about the lack of responses and updates. I have been busy with real life and of cause enjoying Legion with the few toons I decided to level.
    FYI, I ended up leveling my Paladin, Shaman and Demon Hunter. I will post updates to their specs soon.

Affliction is now uploaded! My Warlock is only level 103 and I am not really playing it at the moment.
    Very very nice. Thanks again!

Updates for Demon Hunter, Ret Paladin and Destro lock are coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanzilla View Post
    Nice stuff, are you planning on posting it on https://wago.io/ as well?
    Looking for some inspiration for some lock auras I found my own aura on wago.io. The guy who uploaded my auras even went so far as to rehost them on his own german website without linking to my github page.
    - Jixel on The Maelstrom EU. Check out my WeakAuras for all classes on GitHub -

please do brewmaster

I'm trying to get the Feral WAs to work when I use cat form as Guardian. I already updated the Load Spec to include Guardian. I see the triggers for power = energy in the rotation helper/dot tracker auras, but I just end up with rake and shred icons up all the time, even in bear form. Also, bear rotation items appear when using cat as Guardian spec.

Any ideas on what I'm missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreznak View Post
    I'm trying to get the Feral WAs to work when I use cat form as Guardian. I already updated the Load Spec to include Guardian. I see the triggers for power = energy in the rotation helper/dot tracker auras, but I just end up with rake and shred icons up all the time, even in bear form. Also, bear rotation items appear when using cat as Guardian spec.

Any ideas on what I'm missing?
    Because you're looking for a load condition that's based both on form AND spec, and because form requires an additional trigger, that configuration may simply be something the auras don't support. That's part of the reason I included form as one of the potential manual load conditions in my auras.

Deleted

Looking for some inspiration for some lock auras I found my own aura on wago.io. The guy who uploaded my auras even went so far as to rehost them on his own german website without linking to my github page.
    Any chance for a Brewmaster one mate? loving the WW/MW so far

I had a session where WA was updated and I had logged in before the update "stuck."

Worst. Session. Ever. WA wouldn't load...

I'm spoiled now. Damn you, Jixel! :-P

Any plans on WW Monk update?

Deleted
    Any chance you could add the duration on Bone Shield? Ty in advance
    Last edited by mmoc4d2a7fada2; 2016-10-19 at 05:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaostar View Post
    Any chance you could add the duration on Bone Shield? Ty in advance
    You should be able to edit the text on the Bone Shield WA yourself so it also shows the time.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    You should be able to edit the text on the Bone Shield WA yourself so it also shows the time.
    i really have no clue on how to do anything on WA apart from importing. Yes i feel like a noob,but thats the reality

Quote Originally Posted by Chaostar View Post
    i really have no clue on how to do anything on WA apart from importing. Yes i feel like a noob,but thats the reality
    Haha all good, basically in the display section of the Bone Shield WA, there should be something that says right and left text. One will probably say %s which means it shows the Stacks as text, and the other one will likely be empty. You should be able to put %p into the other one which stands for progress, so it will also add another set of text displaying the duration progress on the WA. (The appearance of this new text can be altered further down the Display page under either Right Text or Left Text, whichever one you put the %p under)

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

the Ret rotation is really off.

It's telling to judge before you build up holy power as well as to use WoA when at full HP. No offense but thats really ass backwards.

7+ Year Old Account
    And ret's kinda broken with the new BoW talent too.

Can you create a video tutorial for this already installed it and everything but got doubts like when do the skill images appear and how do you properly install it like modifing skills etc after importing the profile.

Like when install and locked a bar appeared like with 9 skills how do each activate and when etc