T18 4PC prepatch viability

Hey all,

Resubbed about a month back and got myself situated in a nice guild with Mythic on farm.
    Noticed with the prepatch changes the tier sets have changed (downgraded ) also.

At the moment I've been rocking 4pc T18 with a Mythic Warforged Tunic of the Soulbinder but had Empowered Demonskin Kilt
    drop last night and would love to use it over Felblade Leggings, seeing as they have 2 worst stats for mut.
    BUT at the moment I don't have a Mythic Felblade Chest to swap out with.

Do you think it'd be worth dropping the 4pc bonus ( +1 CP for enemies from Mut under 35% ) for 2 more potent items?
    The way I think of it is, it's a dps increase for 1/3 of the boss kill in comparison to Demonskin Kilts flat damage boost.
    tl;dr
    How big of a dps loss is it to sac mut 4pc?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzai View Post
    Hey all,

Resubbed about a month back and got myself situated in a nice guild with Mythic on farm.
    Noticed with the prepatch changes the tier sets have changed (downgraded ) also.

At the moment I've been rocking 4pc T18 with a Mythic Warforged Tunic of the Soulbinder but had Empowered Demonskin Kilt
    drop last night and would love to use it over Felblade Leggings, seeing as they have 2 worst stats for mut.
    BUT at the moment I don't have a Mythic Felblade Chest to swap out with.

Do you think it'd be worth dropping the 4pc bonus ( +1 CP for enemies from Mut under 35% ) for 2 more potent items?
    The way I think of it is, it's a dps increase for 1/3 of the boss kill in comparison to Demonskin Kilts flat damage boost.
    tl;dr
    How big of a dps loss is it to sac mut 4pc?
    Been wondering this aswell. 4 set is not wery fun/rewarding. Atleast its the feeling I get.

I depends on how long you are in execute range for. If you are speed killing bosses, like most of us are, it would probably be worth it to swap it out.

If u can replace tier pieces with same/higher ilvl versa/crit gear drop 4 set. Its not worth it.