Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    the Scourge of worlds (+30% Scourge Strike dmg) bar should show up if: DnD is not active and Soul Reaper is not active on your target. When I first put the bar in, I made it like a buff, because that's what i thought it would be. turns out it's a debuff on the mob. Anyway, in either the update on the 12th or the 7th, Scourge of Worlds should now show up. If it doesn't then I entered in the wrong spellid. My dk isn't leveled to 110 yet so I can't test it firsthand.

yeah, I think having SS under DnD is fine. Since when I see the Scourge of the Worlds proc, i know to prioritize SS.
    When DND is down, SS will come up and glow to remind you to SS.
    Otherwise you would be SSing anyways to pop the wounds on the target.

Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post
    Why is SS hidden beneath DnD? I know it is the way it should be when you are AOEing but for singletarget I would really like it to show, especially when Scourge of Worlds proccs, this might be the case with the latest version of the aura?

Deleted
    Has this been updated recently? Runes and other auras aren't working.

Hard to not be aggressive here but for Runes you likely didn't download the DK Runes weakauras. For 'other aura's not working' you'd have to explain a bit.

Deleted
    That explains the rune problems then. I was under the impression that the weakauras for each spec had runes built in. As for the other issues I'm finding certain icons simply not appearing on screen, now there's a possibility this may be because I'm not max level yet but some abilities I don't have unlocked yet are showing, while others are not. Is this normal?

I thought I hid all abilities that you learn by the time you leave the death knight starting area. I could have missed some, it works at level 100 and 110, for sure. remember how it looks with weakauras open is not at all how it is intended to look in combat.

Ehmmm i just downloaded the new ones... @khakhan was it supposed to glow like previous one? Cause no glowing occurs on for example Dark Transformation... :/ or the Virulent plague.Is it possible the problem is that i putted it in my WAs b4 i remove the old one?So its renamed all group with ''2''? example Unholy DK 2,Dark transformation 2 etc...
    Last edited by reaper7; 2016-09-18 at 06:25 PM.

@reaper7 yes, they must be the same name to glow. You can go to actions and where it has on show you can put in the new name. or go through and get rid of all the " 2" but first you would have to rename your old ones. The other option is to delete the old ones and re-import, not your personal ideal option but just throwing it out there.

If you want to kind of save your old settings for the changes you made, I would take a screenshot of how it looks for reference. then I would save some of the X and Y values in a notepad .txt file. So you can re-enter them easily without having to painstakingly redo it.

Another note, some of them will still glow properly because I had them glow using a different method where they don't need to be the same name, but then it takes custom code to do it that way. I suppose I could convert all the glowing ones to this method.
    Last edited by khakhan; 2016-09-18 at 07:10 PM.

Do not change a thing i repeat do NOT hahahaha i ll raid on Wed and i cant afford changes hahaha! Ok i ll rename them to lose the ''2'' and get back to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by khakhan View Post
    @reaper7 yes, they must be the same name to glow. You can go to actions and where it has on show you can put in the new name. or go through and get rid of all the " 2" but first you would have to rename your old ones. The other option is to delete the old ones and re-import, not your personal ideal option but just throwing it out there.

If you want to kind of save your old settings for the changes you made, I would take a screenshot of how it looks for reference. then I would save some of the X and Y values in a notepad .txt file. So you can re-enter them easily without having to painstakingly redo it.

Another note, some of them will still glow properly because I had them glow using a different method where they don't need to be the same name, but then it takes custom code to do it that way. I suppose I could convert all the glowing ones to this method.
    Do not change a thing i repeat do NOT hahahaha i ll raid on Wed and i cant afford changes hahaha! Ok i ll rename them to lose the ''2'' and get back to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by reaper7 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Ok i just removed the ''2'' from the names and its working
    Last edited by reaper7; 2016-09-18 at 07:28 PM.

After updating to this new version alot of the WA is alot darker...it seems that any of the auras with the countdown bars (virulent plague) appear to be behind the background. This causes it to be very hard to see.

There was mention of this earlier too. I am not sure what it is from. Did you delete the old auras before you imported the updated version?

any chance of you adding a necrosis tracker? its being used in ST now

@RedFlame Sure thing, i'll add that. Anything else unholy is missing? Might add something for that extra summoned ghoul, guardian's are a pain to deal with though.

For blood, I will be adding an absorption bar that overlays HP and hopefully come up with something for Bonestorm, Blood Mirror and Rune Tap. @Thanleros update on this: it is a problem with combining Masque, addon-skins from ElvUI and weakauras. I believe you need to turn off either masque or addon skins.
    Last edited by khakhan; 2016-09-26 at 01:57 PM.

@RedFlame Sure thing, i'll add that. Anything else unholy is missing? Might add something for that extra summoned ghoul, guardian's are a pain to deal with though.

For blood, I will be adding an absorption bar that overlays HP and hopefully come up with something for Bonestorm, Blood Mirror and Rune Tap.
    i don't think so for UH, though you might want to add trackers to the remorseless winter talents for frost, as that ability's buffs might make them useable

Sweet will be using this

Deleted
    Awesome WA collection. Could you possibly add a tracker of the UH risen skulker status? I.e. if it's alive or dead.
    Thank you.

Deleted
    Any ETA on the Necrosis WA?

Updated Unholy. Added Risen Skulker tracker, he is an air totem (aka totem #4). Just letting you know, you have been Shamans all this time and you simply didn't know. The aura only shows up to alert you that the skulker is dead.
    also added a Necrosis bar, made the multi-target VP tracker more reliable and made Dark Succor stop shaking at >95% hp.

- - - Updated - - -

Monstrous update to Blood. Added several of the new things I recently added to my Prot War auras. Quite a list, read here and check the new GIF in the OP.
    Blood Boil now has boxes above it to denote how many charges you have. Red means you have a charge, black means you do not.
    Added an HP bar that tracks absorbs. The white overlay shows how strong your current absorb shield is. The purple overlay is how much over your max HP your absorbs are
    Added tick marks for Death Strikes on the runic power bar. Orange is 1, Purple is 2.
    Changed the Runic Power colors to be based on Death Strike cost. the color gets brighter with each death strike available. Includes Ossuary or anything else that would affect Death Strike RP cost
    Added a glow to Bone Shield if below 5 stacks (only with Ossuary).
    Moved Blood Mirror and Bonestorm to be in the same position as Blood Plague. Blood Plague will glow if it is missing, otherwise you won't see it
    Moved Rune Tap to be above Vampiric Blood. Added Blooddrinker in the same spot, Rune Tap has priority.
    Slightly moved the Gorefiends Grasp CD display
    Moved the # of targets within 8yds counter above DnD

Deleted
    Thank you very much! Will be testing this later.

Hello,
    I´ve just a question for making a health bar.
    So, I´ve this Healthbar
    Code:
    dmK3eaGiq6sQImkaofiwLiLMfuOBPkQDPk1VifnmiDmcTms1ZGQMguQRHQSnj8nr04uf4CqfRtesVJu4EIq5GqbTqOapueIjksvxuKkBKuQrIQ6KQcALQQxksrZekXnjLStr5NqrTurO6PsnvqDvvj7v5VqLgmLomjlwvOhJktwuDzv2mr(megTeDAuEnusZMQUnb7Mk)gOHdOLtXZjQPJCDjTDrW3fPW4fjNhIwpuK9l8eh8AH15RZh8AzsXHv5MHPBzIORtHzjj5JwM4BD0IIcEO4XbTqN3AKywss(OP9deXMNopCWg7K4KKhoyJFspJDY1moq3ECTeOJ02RqiVgZVGXYdZs36hvMeb0dAg8YeN2f6IfjXJVafVEsDDXIj9mVILPpT5PxGhfpQip9Kjr11lM0Z8WVm8t7cDXIK4XxGIxpPUUyXKEMxXO1Eqv(Gxtk)5ObVwO6j2GhnADotsIXv9eYbVwO6j2GhnATrXDdETq1tSbpA0AjfhXaDdETq1tSbpA0AGjaKu(ZrdETq1tSbpA06Q8HlhOWJkAyWAdO)g8AHQNydE0OrRnhcgOdgjWBTQAupQmRzogHlhOaq)rx(YextxkQAU1AXCmbLNjtRvEGLQLH((bR5QYeOa8LIwlvDCed0bas8dBydBynhvnUWca6tVrLWAy1mSp9gvcRqHKOsGgbfb4LJr8pLNkbafOxH8mqHewndRikkkgd7lhJ4FkpvQLkfaOa9kKNbkKWQzyfrrrHOr8pxE8JF8J)AfhXs4GnmeioJwG53YqxNZKb6viHVuewojA9tCRjddbIZm41esG3AUQmbkSMRktGc4sibERVeohTMRktGcPVAued0TwQ64igOdaK4h2Wg2WYvn8pLNkdBIfwjpiObaGxogX)uEQeauGEfYZafIMVCmI)P8uPwQuaGc0RqEgOqGKwruuiAe)Wg2WgwZrvJlSCvd)t5PsmkIIIrYupncBydB8pxE8JF8JF8JF8JF8JF8xZvLjqHmLWTwQ64igOdaK4h2Wg2WAoQACHvYdcAa8YXi(NYtLaGc0RqEgOq08LJr8pLNk1sLcauGEfYZafsAfrrHOr8pxE8JF8J)6lHZrYRFL9qyC5NomelW8xZvLjqH1svhhXaDaGe)Wg2WgwZrvJlSKPEAe)ZLh)4h)1Cvzcua3sw(TMRktGcJwZYxN(trLHnnDmeLuy5FkpvgwmqzwRYZzed0P84sggceNrEWJwNZKb6viHVuuIZqusRFYTMycNPzy6wgoRtdwovUmXc01UQaSHHaXzKxM46YJHOKwMO(A6srndt3YWz0A516V1Fl(M36ewMi26IJ2a
    and I´m curious if it´s possible to make a bar, inside the healthbar which would show me the health which Death Strike would heal, if I´d use it. Any ideas to do this?