Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

[Weakauras] Blood & Unholy Suite (& now Frost)

[Updated: July 31st, 2018] All 3 specs now updated for 8.0 .
    I like to have as much information as I can, displayed as simply as I can manage. For me, this means using Weakauras and keeping things near the center of my screen. I normally don't include procs that have no effect on how you should play. Example: Unholy Strength, it's a great buff but, to me, you shouldn't play around it, thus I don't want it in the center. But, of course, the beauty of Weakauras is that you can add whatever you like, I like to think this is a good starting point.

I'd like to thank Kaylare-Zul'jin for testing all my Blood and Unholy aura's. And for crushing tank and dps meters.

Download HERE
    The rune tracker is separate DK Runes

Requires latest Weakauras update

If you are updating, "Delete children and group" the old version first

[video]: Outdated

GIF: Blood

• The 10.6%/13.8% you see is how much HP you will heal from a Death Strike, based on your total max hp.(via Hamsda).
    • Bone Shield stacks become green text if you have more than 5 (For the Ossuary talent).
    • Death and Decay lights up and shakes if Crimson Scourge (free DnD proc) is up.
      *NEW*
    • The runic power bar changes color: Under 1 Death Strike is dark blue, Between 1 and 2 Death Strikes is regular blue, 2 Death Strikes -> max power is bright blue and max is yellow.
    • There are also Runic Power tick marks for 1 Death Strike (orange) and 2 Death Strikes. (purple)
    • A new Health Bar that shows absorbs. The white overlay shows how strong your current absorb shield is. The purple overlay is how much over your max HP your absorbs are.

GIF: Unholy

What you're seeing in the GIF:
    Left to Right the icons are : Army of the Dead, Dark Transformation, Virulent Plague, Festering Wounds, Death Coil, Death & Decay, Pestilent Pustules, Apocalypse, Dark Arbiter.
    Abilities glow when it is a good time to use them. DK compendium and Icy Veins as my sources.
    Death Coil will never glow and Scourge Strike will only glow if you're standing in your D&D
    The number above the Virulent Plague icon is the number of enemies within 8 yards of you.
    The purple Festering Wounds look-alike icon, next to Apocalypse, is a display for Pestilent Pustules, it counts down from 8-1, indicating when your next free rune will occur. (Changed after this GIF, now is a purple rune icon)
    Not in the gif but Death and Decay will flash if it is cast and you aren't standing in it.
    The background behind the runes will glow red if you have 4+ runes active. It will glow white/gray if Runic Corruption is active. Don't forget Rune Tracker!!!
    The Runic Power Bar has several things going on.
    • It changes color based on how much RP you have. Dark Blue when RP is less than Death Coil cost. Regular blue when you can cast one Death Coil. Bright blue when you have > 80% of your max RP (including artifact traits). Yellow at max.
    • It also has an orange tick mark that gives a visual indicator of Death Coil's RP cost.
    • If you see "Free" that means your next Death Coil will cost no RP. (Sudden Doom)

[GIF] Frost

Glow recommendations based on the Frost Mini Guide AoE supported too.

Link to download (Collection)
    https://wago.io/VJcPvm8_W#

Individual Links
    Blood
    Unholy
    Frost
    Runes

How to import Weak Aura's:
    • Open Weak Auras. (/wa)
    • Click "New".
    • Click "Import", you will get a black box.
    • Tab out of WoW.
    • Open up https://wago.io/VJcPvm8_W. Click the "Export" (Red box, right side) button for which spec you want
    • Tab back into WoW.
    • Paste that into the black box labeled "Weak Auras Options" (From clicking Import earlier)
      **This may lag you **
    • A dark blue box will come up, likely near the bottom of your screen, click the red "Import" button
    • Click "Done" on the black Import box
    • Repeat the process to import DK Runes from the wago collection link
    • Close Weak Auras
    • Enjoy!

Check out my other Weakauras collections, all updated for Legion. https://wago.io/p/Khakhan
    Warrior, Mage, Hunter, and Prot Paladin
    Last edited by khakhan; 2018-08-02 at 05:57 PM.

Deleted
    These are wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing.

Deleted
    Question: Do you have a WA for showing player health. In either Unholy or Blood?

http://pastebin.com/nRm5e621
    made one, put it in the unholy or blood group, to make it line up. Can change the color pretty easily (Bar color / Background color). May include it in blood by default, i like it on my prot war.

Been a while since you updated these? Doesn't seem like it, but it's currently spitting out a lot of errors, so I can't use these efficiently.

Nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by Udyret View Post
    Been a while since you updated these? Doesn't seem like it, but it's currently spitting out a lot of errors, so I can't use these efficiently.

Nice though.
    Yeah same here getting alot of errors using it

My update earlier today had some sort of problem when i exported it (some custom code didn't export properly). It worked fine on my end, didn't expect it. I just re-uploaded a fixed version about an hour ago. anyone still having issues?

https://wago.io/EyGYDm8db
    Last edited by khakhan; 2016-08-10 at 12:00 AM.

Yep its working thanks for the quick update love it!

Awesome work! Just got installed and everything is perfect, no errors.

Really nice setup, will try this for Blood later today. Thanks!

Thanks alot for this. This is by far the best WA I have seen in a long time I hope you plan to undate it for legion (artifact weapon). You made this blood DK a happy man.

Tried this out last night during invasions and a random heroic dungeon, really liked it so thanks alot. One question, can you turn off the background border or reduce the opacity of it? I'm pretty shit with weak auras and couldn't find the overall background/backdrop option.

Not a big deal if you can't remove it, just a bit unsightly when the artifact button is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zastava View Post
    Thanks alot for this. This is by far the best WA I have seen in a long time I hope you plan to undate it for legion (artifact weapon). You made this blood DK a happy man.
    Thanks, the blood artifact spell "Consumption" will be in that open spot you see, next to Death and Decay (Currently shows Rune Tap, if talented). For Unholy, i'm thinking of having it overlaying Summon Gargoyle. we'll see

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    Tried this out last night during invasions and a random heroic dungeon, really liked it so thanks alot. One question, can you turn off the background border or reduce the opacity of it? I'm pretty shit with weak auras and couldn't find the overall background/backdrop option.

Not a big deal if you can't remove it, just a bit unsightly when the artifact button is missing.
    In "Unholy DK" the aura is called "Unholy DK BG". Under "Display - Bar Color Settings" click Background Color and mess around with the slider on the right (that's the Alpha/opacity). You can set it all the way down to hide it or set it to "Load-Never".

Thank you very much for this!Amazing work, just what i needed.Please please keep them updated!!

Apocalypse support ahead of Legion would be mighty handy :P

Quote Originally Posted by Purrowl View Post
    Apocalypse support ahead of Legion would be mighty handy :P
    The aura is in there now, it's just set to "Load - Never", the aura is called "Apocalypse", below Dark Arbiter. if you're on the beta you could just uncheck Never. I can't set it to only load with the artifact equipped or anything like that because I need to actually have it in my inventory for that to work. At least to my knowledge.

I will do another update with ~1 week to Legion that has the Artifact turned on. Might do something in between, no current plans though.

Noticed something with Soul Reaper which I assume is intentional. You note on the download page that "Soul Reaper lights up when you have 3 runes available and 3 stacks of Festering Wounds on the target. "

However can you clarify if Soul Reaper will also take into account Runic Power levels? I was assuming it won't light up Soul Reaper if the 3 scourge strikes you follow up with would take you over cap?

Example: You have 3 wounds, 3 runes and 70 RP - The WA won't light up DC yet(IIRC) or tell you to Soul Reaper.
    Assumption: If you Soul Reap(10RP) then 3x Scourge (30RP) that would be your current 70RP + 40RP generated and thus overcap. This would be an issue currently, but with the artifact we have a trait that increases max RP cap so this could actually be possible without capping in future
    Last edited by Khrux; 2016-08-12 at 10:13 AM.

Is there any way to scan this for malicious code? my WA warns of custom code, first time i have gotten this warning so i am weary. Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadindead View Post
    Is there any way to scan this for malicious code? my WA warns of custom code, first time i have gotten this warning so i am weary. Thanks in advance
    It's new in 7.0 that weakaura's alerts you if someone uses custom code, ANY custom code. This site lets you see what the code is: https://www.townlong-yak.com/waco/ you'd have to determine for yourself if it's alright. I don't have anything malicious in there.

Here is the custom stuff I have: There's some code for unholy where it gives you the number of targets within 8 yards of you, using nameplates. Another is Soul Reaper I have the icon show up in different spots based on whether epidemic is talented or not. Otherwise it's just custom animations, like a bouncing icon.
    Blood has custom code to show how much Death Strike will heal you for. Oh, and I format the HP text on the HP bar to show 571k vs 571000, and more animations of course.

Khrux, currently Runic Power isn't accounted for at all in regards to Soul Reaper. I was thinking of having the warning for high runic power not show up while soul reaper is active either, since you need to just be scourge striking during that time. (which isn't true if you have Apocalypse available, arg)
    Last edited by khakhan; 2016-08-12 at 10:53 PM.

Hey friend! thank you for this awesome set of WA! I have one question. Can i make the VP WA like jumping before the dot finishes? Like in 3 secs before it ends to start jumping so my eye catches it and reapply it? Thank you!