Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khakhan View Post
    @amorta
    #1 Right now that's correct, nothing during breath at all. I'll get to it sometime
    #2 the red numbers indicate the number of mobs within 8yds of you at that moment.
    Hey Khakhan, how this message finds you well.

Do you have any update on when you might work on this? I know you have no obligation at all but i'm checking this post daily to see if something was udpated with no luck

I'll use this chance to offer help once again with anything you might need to make this a little more BoS friendly!

Cheers and thanks again for the work you've done already

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by zevah View Post
    Hey Khakhan, how this message finds you well.

Do you have any update on when you might work on this? I know you have no obligation at all but i'm checking this post daily to see if something was udpated with no luck

I'll use this chance to offer help once again with anything you might need to make this a little more BoS friendly!

Cheers and thanks again for the work you've done already

Regards.
    Haha im doing the same with you my friend! Cheking every day two maybe three times to see if theres an update!

Deleted
    It's a shame this has been left behind.

It was the better WA for frost out there.

Was good while it lasted ^^

Quote Originally Posted by zevah View Post
    It's a shame this has been left behind.

It was the better WA for frost out there.

Was good while it lasted ^^
    I am hoping the designer isn't abandoning it - as of right now it functions well enough with a mild amount of awareness for BoS. It is only during breath that you can't follow its recommendations; that is a simple enough game of RP generation that it doesn't render the weakaura useless for me yet.

Can the dev/original poster confirm whether or not this weakaura is no longer supported going forward?
    Last edited by amorta; 2017-02-24 at 01:29 PM. Reason: typo

He still updates the hunter one, so maybe he'll update this if there's demand for it.
    @khakhan

Requires latest Weakauras update

Would love an update to these weakauras for 7.2.5! Can't play without these

Thanks @Khakhan

hello, I have been away for awhile from wow. I am really not up to speed on DK's right now. I could use a wish list for changes to whichever specs aura's then i can get a good starting point for what needs to change. I know breath of sindragosa support needs a pretty much complete overhaul. But as for changes in 7.2.5 or other things that have cropped up since the last update I am not certain about.

Deleted
    hello, I have been away for awhile from wow. I am really not up to speed on DK's right now. I could use a wish list for changes to whichever specs aura's then i can get a good starting point for what needs to change. I know breath of sindragosa support needs a pretty much complete overhaul. But as for changes in 7.2.5 or other things that have cropped up since the last update I am not certain about.

Hello Khakhan, the whishlist I've made is still valid.
    Quote Originally Posted by zevah
    Just a wishlist in case you are going to work further into this

* Gathering storm stacks and duration over the Remorseless winter icon when speced into that.
    * BoS duration shown at the end with the damage done (a la http://pastebin.com/ezbhwMHC)
    * HRW duration on the icon (at the moment it dissapears if you use it)
    * Sindragosa's Fury alert when you have potion + PoF + Unholy Strenght (maybe on the utility auras?)
    * Priority tuning while in BoS

(BoS alert when you have at least 2 runes and over 70RP)
    (HoW alert when lower than 40RP and have at least 2 runes charging)
    (HRW alert when lower than 30RP and HoW is on CD and BoS is up)
    (Rime proc alert when BoS is up and higher than 40RP but no alert when lower than 20 unless the 4p is up, then this should be tweaked)
    7.2.5 won't change much I believe, T20 seems "supported" on the WA

The worst issue is Gathering Storm stacks and HRW duration on the button

The sindragosa alert can be removed since you made a different WA

The BOS duration and damage is more than optional and not really needed either

and the priority I listed is lso optional, just one tweek would be nice, if we have 4pT19 and above 92 RP RIME proc should not be highlighted, FS should.

If you want it ready for 7.2.5 maybe you could add the new Frost Legendary and add an alert when the 20 stacks are reached.

Thanks for your work, best Frost DK WA out there.
    Last edited by mmoc76053cf4df; 2017-06-02 at 07:55 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Best WA out there, just needs an upgrade to new patch.
    What's your safe word?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gridsquare View Post
    Best WA out there, just needs an upgrade to new patch.
    Over 6 months since the last update.

I lost hope and switched.

update the Unholy aura please!

ps: great job!!!

I updated Blood https://wago.io/Vk6CumI_- I don't play my DK and I was making these primarily for a friend who no longer plays but I have some time and Blood + Unholy are pretty reasonable to update. Frost will take me hours and I have always disliked BoS but I also don't want to leave them unusable for current playstyle. Anyway, that is my thinking.

Let me know what you think of the Blood changes or if there's anything else I should add for Blood.
    edit: same applies for Unholy

7.2.5 Changes:
    The giant icon displaying your CDs active, like Icebound or Vampiric Blood, no longer exist. You still have a small version of the icons that let you know duration. Any likes/dislikes of this?
    Added alert if your Death Strike shield is about to expire (<4 sec, *Sound alert* [Sonar])
    Added a red overlay around your runes if you're sitting at >3 runes (delete "4 Runes Warn" if you want it off)
    Went over all the code again, updated hamsda's Death Strike predictor, worked in a bunch of Conditions to cut the number of total auras down. Went over all the talents I added last time and made sure they work the way I want.

Also updated Unholy but I feel like I am missing something. I found some small things to fix but overall it works like how I expected it to. If you use the Fourth Lesson bracers you would need to make a few changes, mainly to change every reference of "< 3 stacks of Festering Wound" to < 4 stacks. What would you like to see?
    Last edited by khakhan; 2017-06-29 at 01:56 PM.

would be nice with a smal icon/number at the Pillar of Frost icon that shows the amount of stacks you got from the 4-set bonus aswell

I updated Blood https://wago.io/Vk6CumI_- I don't play my DK and I was making these primarily for a friend who no longer plays but I have some time and Blood + Unholy are pretty reasonable to update. Frost will take me hours and I have always disliked BoS but I also don't want to leave them unusable for current playstyle. Anyway, that is my thinking.

Let me know what you think of the Blood changes or if there's anything else I should add for Blood.
    edit: same applies for Unholy

7.2.5 Changes:
    The giant icon displaying your CDs active, like Icebound or Vampiric Blood, no longer exist. You still have a small version of the icons that let you know duration. Any likes/dislikes of this?
    Added alert if your Death Strike shield is about to expire (<4 sec, *Sound alert* [Sonar])
    Added a red overlay around your runes if you're sitting at >3 runes (delete "4 Runes Warn" if you want it off)
    Went over all the code again, updated hamsda's Death Strike predictor, worked in a bunch of Conditions to cut the number of total auras down. Went over all the talents I added last time and made sure they work the way I want.

Also updated Unholy but I feel like I am missing something. I found some small things to fix but overall it works like how I expected it to. If you use the Fourth Lesson bracers you would need to make a few changes, mainly to change every reference of "< 3 stacks of Festering Wound" to < 4 stacks. What would you like to see?
    Can u fix the problem with death coil rp cost tick. It doesnt work.

@NKNoxius it works on my end. I did change it in the patch a few days ago for 7.2.5 . Is it just not showing up at all for you?

15+ Year Old Account
    Khakhan, I just wanted to thank you for creating and maintaining this. Much appreciated.

Did a minor unholy update, Added "FREE" to Runic power bar if Deathcoil will be free next cast, would you prefer the 45runic power mark to be there all the time? The current Death Coil tick disappears if death coil is free on the next cast. Makes more sense to me that way but I could see wanting the constant gauge there instead.
    Fixed Virulent Plague to glow again (last update broke it)
    Added sound with 5sec remaining on Apocalypse cooldown ("Sonar") it's under conditions in the aura "Apocalypse CD" if you want it gone.
    Removed the "1 / 2" showing number of enemies that lacked Virulent Plague, I really like the idea of it but I just can't get it to consistently work.
    Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    Khakhan, I just wanted to thank you for creating and maintaining this. Much appreciated.
    Thanks, hope you enjoy them!

@NKNoxius it works on my end. I did change it in the patch a few days ago for 7.2.5 . Is it just not showing up at all for you?
    When DC is free:
    When DC not free:

Rus client.

@NKNoxius thanks for the picture! that's really strange hmm, I use spellid so the Russian client shouldn't be an issue. also odd "free" doesn't center like on mine, prob unrelated.

This could be due to t19 4pc, it could change the deathcoil spellid. if you type "/dump GetSpellPowerCost(47541)[1].cost" does it return
    "[1]=45" or "[1]=0" or nil? (no sudden doom proc)

If you do have t19 4pc, can you try both with and without it equipped?

edit : could also be Death March legendary
    Last edited by khakhan; 2017-07-06 at 05:03 AM.