Help Restoration Druid

Hi There I am having a few problems one due to mana i find i am burning out of mana about mid way through a fight.

i am aware i do not have the Demonic Phlas that reduces the cost of spells but i wouldn't of though it would of been hard, im trying to get alot better at my class for Legion Launch
    and i am aware my weapon isn't enchanted either due to i just got it tonight.

i logged tonight given Heroic has been nerfed and would likes some advice on logs

as i cannot post links yet

Warcraft logs you can type in Bearhugsz and find Saurfang. and most recent ones was 3/8/2016

Us Battle net and search for Bearhugsz on Saurfang

Regards.

Deleted
    I did the same fight last night and was lower then your healing. Looking at the logs, all seems to be fine. One thing I noticed is that you should try to improve on Lifebloom upkeep. I have 78% uptime on it while you have 67%. Considering that having 4 set piece allows you to have two targets with Lifebloom, we need to push it higher (my uptime was better then yours, but still not where i think it should be).

Also - i think you might be running out of mana as you are using Wild Growth too often. Our fight was twice as long but i used Wild Growth only 3 times. You used it 5 times in a much shorter time. I only use Wild Growth if there are few badly hurt people and that shouldn't happen too often.

Additionally, you are using Healing Touch - i am not sure have anything changed since Prepatch as I was only healing recently on my druid but before I would not use Healing Touch at all. With talents my Regrowth has 100% Crit chance so there is no reason why I should cast healing touch.

Another thing to notice - you have not used Swiftmend at all. Swiftmend heals better then Healing Touch or Regrowth, and is slightly more mana then healing touch and less then Regrowth so you should try to use it on Cool-down when you need to top-up someone quickly.

You did much better job with Efflorescence. You casted it 5 times while I only managed 2 times (looking at same time sample).
    Also we have different talents so this could make comparing it harder.

In general - i think your healing looks solid with few things to improve (Lifebloom and Swiftmend)

Yea i wasn't using Prosperity which was my down fall and Swiftmend i only really use for Emergency Single Targetting, and nobody really got that low other then one shot if i can remember rightly, and i even tried narrowing Regrowths Down to just targets that are in major need of them, and just Rejuve constantly, i will admit i lacked on the Lifeblooms because of one problem i had with the 4 set it no longer shown my buff on my raid frames for some weird reason so was loosing abit of trac haha

Deleted
    If you only use Swiftmend as emergency then and didn't have to use it, then you should have no reason to use WildGrowth

if your group have good DPS (as it was in your logs), and fights are so quick then people will not take a lot of damage which then turns out to make your numbers for healing weaker. Our healers always complained then I took more then needed for fights (heroic not mythic). Too many healers for a fight and its hard to have a good ranking as other healers will limit what healing needs to be done. if you have not enough healers for the fight, you might struggle to kill it but once you do, your ranking should be very high as you had to pump out so much more healing then if you would have one or two more healers for the fight. In the same way - if your team executes the fight really well and damage is minimal on the group then you can't expect to top the charts