Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    FS has higher priority that LvB and suggest recasting within 3.5 seconds so it's almost impossible to not have it up at the same time with constant refreshing.

ES right now is set to proc at 90+ maelstrom, I could tune it to 86 but so far I haven't come across maelstrom capping. I'll keep an eye out for that and make changes if needed.
    Refreshing is possible at sub 10.5 seconds as the refresh is based on the casted dot (ie: casting a 20Ms 35 second dot refreshes to 1.3 * 35 or 45.5 while a 0Ms dot refreshes to 19.5).

The higher-than-lvb number is 92, but there's a lower-than-lvb one too which helps reduce the Lava Burst cast delays due to the first one. With T19 2pc that lower 86 one becomes mostly irrelevant.

Hekili is not up to date right now so i am using Bink´s WA Strings.

Works great so far!

Are there any other Ele Experts out there?
    I dont hope so but i fear Bink is gonna drop us if he starts loving Arkan Mage in Legion, he already rerolled.

Binkenstein, Sir, please dont drop us, i was so glad always having you as good source of knowlage behind me.

lg

Quote Originally Posted by Mordog View Post
    Hekili is not up to date right now so i am using Bink´s WA Strings.

Works great so far!

Are there any other Ele Experts out there?
    I dont hope so but i fear Bink is gonna drop us if he starts loving Arkan Mage in Legion, he already rerolled.

Binkenstein, Sir, please dont drop us, i was so glad always having you as good source of knowlage behind me.

lg
    yeeeeppp +1

UPDATE 8/17/2016

- Added GCD Tracker overlay to rotation
    - Fixed anchoring issues causing groups to appear out of place

You can find the latest version HERE

Deleted
    Is there an way to port this to WeakAuras?

Quote Originally Posted by shingoaoi View Post
    Is there an way to port this to WeakAuras?
    This is made for TMW. I would have to recreate it in Weakauras however I can't give it the same functionality as some basic conditions are missing from Weakauras itself. You can however duplicate things like the cooldown bar in the addon.

Deleted
    This is made for TMW. I would have to recreate it in Weakauras however I can't give it the same functionality as some basic conditions are missing from Weakauras itself. You can however duplicate things like the cooldown bar in the addon.
    i would appreciate it if it's not that big of a deal for you
    what functionatlity would be missing? i found a lot of rotation helper weakauras for other classes

Quote Originally Posted by shingoaoi View Post
    i would appreciate it if it's not that big of a deal for you
    what functionatlity would be missing? i found a lot of rotation helper weakauras for other classes
    Basic functionality to track other spell availability via groups. Basically, Each icon in a group would have the conditions set for why that icon should appear.

In TMW it's a simple matter of adding a condition to other groups that says "Is Icon A shown right now (Basically did the conditions pass for that spell)"

This lets me make a priority list simply by checking for hidden icons allowing others to appear in their place.

Weak Auras can do this, but not as simply. I can set up Lua code to track all the conditions I need but then it comes at the cost of simplicity. What you find a lot of the time is a single spec made out in Lua code that is slow to be updated since many different things have to be changed.

Using TMW I can update these more simply and also create them much faster from scratch if need be. Even the most complex specs are made simple because of the user friendly TMW interface.

Again, not saying I can't replicate it as is, but I can't guarantee I could keep it up to date as often or change things as quickly.

@chesder -- will you be updating the rotation to include the Artifact weapon ability?

If you could update with the artefact benefits, that would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdbeard View Post
    If you could update with the artefact benefits, that would be great!
    Next week I'll post more updates.

Next week I'll post more updates.
    Thanks!

Can you also add a flame shock duration on target as well as a mana bar?

Deleted
    Where can i find Binkenstein Weakauras? I would like to compare. I can only see him complaining a lot nothing more.