Legion Fury Warrior Weak Aura's

A weak aura set up to help with fury warrior. Enrage is just the enrage icon on the left side, the other two are both part of the rotation helper.

Basically shows when enraged, and tells you what buttons to press.

UPDATE 8/29/16
    Moved weak aura's to center of screen, took the WW one out of the rotation helper, now when it is active use it instead of raging blow or furious slash. The Bloodthirst during this time can be a little off, I'm not certain if you should only do it when not enraged or if you should be using it on CD. I may modify the WA's to have the aoe button show up when multiple targets are around, but have the full rotation there instead of just the WW button like it is now. Also moved everything to Wago.io

UPDATE 8/6/16
    Alright I just released an updated Rotation Helper, this one will suggest Bloodthirst/Raging Blow if the CD is less than 1.5s, instead of suggesting Furious Slash. Note that this is a little off if you have ANY haste. If you want it to be right you need to modify 4 Weak Aura's.

Bloodthirst - GCD
    Bloodthirst - Enrage - GCD
    Raging Blow - GCD
    Raging Blow - Enrage - GCD

On all of these, for the first trigger you need you change the remaining time from 1.5 to whatever you GCD is

If you need to figure out what your GCD is, I use the following macro to do so:

/cast Furious Slash
    /run local f=GcT or CreateFrame("Frame","GcT") f:SetScript("OnUpdate",function() print("CD:",(select(2,GetSpellCooldown("Furious Slash")))) f:Hide() end) f:Show()

UPDATE 8/15/16
    Added seperate bar for CDs (should have all covered, including orc/troll racial)
    Added Odyn's Fury
    Changed how WW works. (If there are atleast 3 targets in range it will always show the WW icon, basically, as well as the number of mobs in range in the center of the icon.)
    Some other minor bug fixes in the rotation helper.
    Added Bladestorm (I'm not really sure when this is supposed to be used TBH so right now it shows if 3 mobs in range and off CD.)

Link: https://wago.io/NkFH7O65b

Video: https://youtu.be/Z4zoMQTgLvs

Video: https://youtu.be/uimyjcq_dvg
    Last edited by threeks; 2016-08-29 at 11:46 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Your enrage WA is the same as your FS backdrop. I think a copy paste got mixed in somewhere.

You are correct sir! It is fixed now.

Alright I just released an updated Rotation Helper, this one will suggest Bloodthirst/Raging Blow if the CD is less than 1.5s, instead of suggesting Furious Slash. Note that this is a little off if you have ANY haste. If you want it to be right you need to modify 4 Weak Aura's.

Bloodthirst - GCD
    Bloodthirst - Enrage - GCD
    Raging Blow - GCD
    Raging Blow - Enrage - GCD

On all of these, for the first trigger you need you change the remaining time from 1.5 to whatever you GCD is

If you need to figure out what your GCD is, I use the following macro to do so:

/cast Furious Slash
    /run local f=GcT or CreateFrame("Frame","GcT") f:SetScript("OnUpdate",function() print("CD:",(select(2,GetSpellCooldown("Furious Slash")))) f:Hide() end) f:Show()

UPDATE 8/15/16
    Added seperate bar for CDs (should have all covered, including orc/troll racial)
    Added Odyn's Fury
    Changed how WW works. (If there are atleast 3 targets in range it will always show the WW icon, basically, as well as the number of mobs in range in the center of the icon.)
    Some other minor bug fixes in the rotation helper.
    Added Bladestorm (I'm not really sure when this is supposed to be used TBH so right now it shows if 3 mobs in range and off CD.)

UPDATE 8/29/16
    Moved weak aura's to center of screen, took the WW one out of the rotation helper, now when it is active use it instead of raging blow or furious slash. The Bloodthirst during this time can be a little off, I'm not certain if you should only do it when not enraged or if you should be using it on CD. I may modify the WA's to have the aoe button show up when multiple targets are around, but have the full rotation there instead of just the WW button like it is now. Also moved everything to Wago.io