Titan's Thunder ability?

I can't seem to find any videos on how it looks, anyone know?

It seems that it's the same animation as bestial wrath, but instead of orange, it's blue. Literally just googled the ability and one of the first links was wowhead with a screenshot. Not a video, but I hope a screenshot will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    It seems that it's the same animation as bestial wrath, but instead of orange, it's blue. Literally just googled the ability and one of the first links was wowhead with a screenshot. Not a video, but I hope a screenshot will do.

Yeah I saw the same picture on wowhead.

Ahh so it's just a buff? I thought it was like a lightning animation or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Yeah I saw the same picture on wowhead.

Ahh so it's just a buff? I thought it was like a lightning animation or something.
    It seems that way. Especially without an actual screen shot of the pet itself, it might have the blue glow but there might also be a bit of lightning coming out of the pets as well.

I just saw on finalboss' video. There comes lightning from your pets to the target. Looks pretty neat

I wish there was a better way to get to that trait other than forgoing the arguably better half of the tree.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelated senpai View Post
    I wish there was a better way to get to that trait other than forgoing the arguably better half of the tree.
    It was/used to be that way. You whent up the right side of the tree to get hati kc/bc etc. they changed it to left side a month ago or something. horrible change tbh,