Deleted

Advice on new keyboard.

Hey boys n girls, I have been using a Razer anansi for the last 3 years or so and the "W" has given up on me, after removing the key moving it around etc, the problem is solved for a day or so but then it goes back to being "flat" so it is time for a new keyboard, and was hoping to get some suggestions here.

Keyboard is mainly for WoW/ a few FPS games, looking for something from £70-£150 at the absolute max.

I like the anansi but I never found myself using any of the extra buttons so just seems like a waste so would love some feedback.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've used membrane keyboards for over 15years and never thought I would go to mechanical, but then I got the G910 and I LOVE IT. It also came with G502 for free. Maybe you can get a similar deal. G502 is awesome mouse, I bought it before buying a keyboard so I have two of them now, gonna save it until the first one dies (still use my old G500 at work).

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-roeu/p...-keyboard-g910
    PM me weird stuff :3

Deleted
    for that money you should be able to get a decent mechanical keyboard. go to a big electronics store nearby and see if they have any mechanical keyboards on display that you can test the keys on to see if you like those.

also worth thinking about if you want backlighting, and if yes if one color is enough of if you want multi colors. how about a wristrest?

Last edited by willtron; 2016-08-04 at 10:32 AM.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

15+ Year Old Account
    I've had Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 model and loved it. It is big, heavy, but damn that is high quality stuff! I dropped it many times and not even a dent.
    The best part about it is that it never got greasy (I tend to eat at my PC) and it was never dirty. The only issue I had with it is that it was very loud, but there's also a silent edition of it.

I bought a new PC a few months ago and also a new keyboard, supposedly one of the best keyboards out there, Corsair Gaming K70 RGB Cherry MX Red. It's great and I don't regret buying it, but in my opinion, BlackWidow is a better choice.

Logitech G610, CM Storm Quickfire TK, Corsair Vengeance K70. All of those come with different switch options, if you cannot check the keyboard itself before purchase make sure to at least check the keyboard with the same switches. Red switches are generally best for pure gaming, brown for mixed application (gaming/typing).