Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 76 View Post
    Just as a heads up I changed my name on this site - I'm Graeham and I still intend to play! Though I imagine for the sake of avoiding confusion it may be best to update my name in the OP too.

Sorry for the hassle.
    By the way, when I saw the most recent comment (when this was it earlier this morning my time) I'm like "bets that's Graeham". Open thread, woe and behold, it's Graeham.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    By the way, when I saw the most recent comment (when this was it earlier this morning my time) I'm like "bets that's Graeham". Open thread, woe and behold, it's Graeham.
    What tipped you off?

10+ Year Old Account
    What tipped you off?
    That I remembered you were spamming heroes lines when they ulted in a previous thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    That I remembered you were spamming heroes lines when they ulted in a previous thread.
    I hope we're scum buddies in this game.

Or in a masonry.

Announcer: With us, live from X City, our field reporter Danner has live commentary regarding the latest riots.

Field Reporter Danner: Thanks Bob. As you can see behind me, the protests are completely out of control. The rioters are throwing rocks, home-made Molotov Cocktails, and I swear I saw one person throwing a vote around.

Announcer: Oh my. Do we have any concrete info as to what these protesters want?

Field Reporter Danner: Well, there are conflicting opinions on that. Clearly there is a lot of anger about, after the news that the upcoming game would be delayed 24 hours. It is possible the rioters have worked themselves up to a mad frenzy over that, but a colleague of mine believes there is a deeper more underlying reason... shit, camera, let's move back another block!

Announcer: Whoa, that was a close one! Field Reporter Danner, could you elaborate on what would that underlying reason be?

Field Reporter Danner: Speculation about the game announcer being a liar has been running around, and some would say that if you can't trust the game organizers to be honest about things they say, like game start times, then what can you actually trust? I personally believe there is a lot to this. For instance, you can find several historic occurrences of game organizers pawing way for organized crime syndicates hellbent on murdering everyone else, one person per night. While there are no indications that this is the case right now, as you can see the protestors are undeniably angry.

Announcer: Is that man in the background eating the pavement in frustration?

Field Reporter Danner: That would be dupti, one of the instigators of this situation. And I believe he is, yes. I would ask him about his motivations, but as you can clearly see, the risk is clearly too high. Who knows what the hell that person is even capable of doing to poor Field Reporters like myself. If I involved myself in his actions, I would either end up lynched by the furious mob, or shot by some organized crime lord. Clearly there is no rational reasoning with those kind of people.

Announcer: Has there been any official comment from the game organizers?

Field Reporter Danner: That is the thing, not a word since last night. But at this point, no matter what kind of signal they send at this point it will be interpreted negatively and treated with extreme hostility. There is no denying these people are justifiably furious.

Announcer: Surely it's not that bad?

Field Reporter Danner: Oh believe me, Bob. It's that bad. If we do not see some sort of resolution within the next 24 hours, I cannot say what this crazed mob will actually do. Worst case, they might start some sort of mini lynch game, and trust me, nobody ever want that to happen. Until we get a resolution, the best we and the authorities can do is just to pull back and let the rioters burn one city block after another until they get what they want. Whatever that is.

Announcer: So, what will you do next?

Field Reporter Danner: I shall try to get some sort of relationship with this angry mob, figure out what they are up to, and see which of them are just crazy mad people with a lynching fixation, and which of them are hardened murderers. Pulitzer price, here I come!

Announcer: Thank you to Field Reporter Danner, and good luck. In other news, Blizzard Headquarters is also currently under siege by what seems to be a impromptu union of both the still active priest players. More on that story next. But first the weather.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    @Danner Simply amazing

Vote Danner

Riot or Riot!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    *Random crazy Australian part of mob shanks Field Reporter Danner in the thigh*

- - - Updated - - -

I hope we're scum buddies in this game.

Or in a masonry.
    m8 I'm never scum. Thought you'd have learnt this by now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    /comes crawling out of his cave

BRIGHT LIGHTS!!!

Sign me up.
    Wot.

Sigh as if I need anymore temptation to join this game, have always wanted to play with the Krayzy.

Also what's the deal with the imposter Graeham? I refuse to believe.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

7+ Year Old Account
    @Krayzy You shoulda been done hibernating months ago.

Soo... Imposter Graeham is easy to deal with. Lynch him day 1.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sign me up. I think I can squeeze this game in. Worst case I get afk lynched hahaha.

I'm not an impostor.

Lynch a lurker on D!

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not an impostor.

Lynch a lurker on D!
    You're not??? /scrutinize Soldier 76 under a heavy glare.

Ok. You might be Graeham. I'll accept you for now.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Hey guys. Been busy trying to keep my head above water. My medical debts keep dragging me down though.
    That sucks arse, I hope you get through it. I wish the US had a better system.

- - - Updated - - -

New game or riot!

Alright... going to be closing sign ups in about an hour.

Game will be going up here in about 2 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Game thread: (Hey this link works now)
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2016-08-09 at 04:35 PM.

RIOTING COMMENCES!

Damn you

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    RIOTING COMMENCES!

Damn you
    Stop it! Please! Think of the children.